Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG in a Box

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Choose from tactical turn-based, real-time, or menu-driven turn-based combat, with more options and customization to come in future updates.

Will have to give this a try at some point.

Ysaye

Arbiter
Has anyone actually got a combat system in this to work in the recent versions? Any tutorials?

I really like the general mechanics of RPG in a Box and you can do a lot of pretty stuff with Voxels, but the implementation for combat was very basic the last time I looked which put me off going any further with this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom