Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition, Director's Cut (2013)

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I don't care about necromancy tbh. I mean it's a forum, who gives a
shit if someone replies to an old thing. Anyone with half a brain can figure out it's not new shit.

But by Christ your necro better be super fucking relevant. People who necro just to say "lol me too" can die in a fire.

Why is there a line break between "a" and "shit"?
DU can't into typing on a mobile.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I guess this is me now:

adult-punching-bag-costume.jpg

gamerguy

Educated
I was hoping to see something about RPGs specifically. I love eastern and western RPGs, but I play a lot of other videogames also. Is it cool to talk about other genres here? I really would love to find a non-social media, non-discord forum to talk about mechanics, and post videos of cool stuff.

I'm not woke enough for resetera, too woke for neogaf, and can't stomach stormfron... i mean opa-ages. I found this site at reddit as a place I could maybe just talk about videogames, and you know, playing videogames. =) <3

oh... and hi

LostHisMarbles

Learned
We also need a mental illness chart; which trumps which, under which if not all circumstances.
(there's probably an internal memo on that one already, lol, so i say high time we made it public?)

LostHisMarbles

Learned
where would you rank yourself

Got a number of issues, most of which i can manage (the extent thereof varying), some few i cannot, thus live with, as is.
Proper mental illnesses however, thankfully none; yet :)

If i strike you as suffering from a few, by all means feel free to name them, lol

Skorpion

Educated
where would you rank yourself

Got a number of issues, most of which i can manage (the extent thereof varying), some few i cannot, thus live with, as is.
Proper mental illnesses however, thankfully none; yet :)

If i strike you as suffering from a few, by all means feel free to name them, lol
I cant do emoji buttons yet but here is one in reply :salute:
And mostly I just wanted to make a shitpost joke regarding your nickname, carry on good earthworm!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom