Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - coming September 5th

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Now they only need to up their fapping material game if they want to beat Atomic Heart at this.

Some thick, busty female bloodsuckers will do (complete with sucking animations and moaning sfx).

While they are invisible, you can only hear them cheeks clapping in the dark.

:shredder:

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Why is the game so damn bright and bubbly? Remember locations like the NPP, Jupiter Plant, Agroprom Underground? I thought this was an atmospheric horror FPS with survival elements, not a fuckin' CS:GO or Call of Duty mod.
WAg1suo-scaled.jpeg

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Why is the game so damn bright and bubbly? Remember locations like the NPP, Jupiter Plant, Agroprom Underground? I thought this was an atmospheric horror FPS with survival elements, not a fuckin' CS:GO or Call of Duty mod.
Let me guess, those dogs are gonna jump on you and start a quick time event where you have to SMASH DAT X BUTTON on your controller (because console plebs)....

430am

Educated
So when is it coming out, five years? I doubt they'll release it even after this delay, considering their previous situation with the first STALKER game and the war in Ukraine. And then you gotta wait for fixes and mods as well, so probably even longer. Yay, I'm excited.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Honestly, ever since the first Metro came out I wished that the series would be more like STALKER.

Get out of here Artyom

It looks more like a Metro mod.

But saying it's not dark is just plain wrong. Like 80% of the video is pitch black :lol:

Iucounu

Educated
Health regen rate seems way, way too fast. You can visibly see the bar refill decent chunks within a few seconds of gameplay.

:decline:
Within the same scene? Otherwise it could be where they've spliced separate pieces of gameplay together for the trailer.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
Some pics for comparison
UFaEMmw.jpg

Its obvious that the top photo was never to be a gameplay showcase, it's a pre-rendered stuff. It's annoying that game studios use these false advertising schemes, but i guess only "special people" who preorder are caught by this.
bottom looks better and more evocative to me anyway
just for a microsecond I was thinking it's comparing a stylised metroshit style promo material to a RL location

Iucounu

Educated
Health regen rate seems way, way too fast. You can visibly see the bar refill decent chunks within a few seconds of gameplay.

:decline:
Within the same scene? Otherwise it could be where they've spliced separate pieces of gameplay together for the trailer.
Yep. Look at the one with the dog or asking about the bolt.
I think that's a cutscene (or even worse, a quicktime event). Yes the health bar looks strange there, I thought it was the video compression.

soutaiseiriron

Educated
it looks just like stalker with pretty graphics and gunplay that doesn't blow + some first person cutscenes
im expecting jankiness but it will probably be alright

Iucounu

Educated
it might just be untextured since there's no colour anywhere else on it
Could be. Anyway I think it's two different locations using the same building model, and same perspective. Or does the text over the windows signify a unique location?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom