Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Blood - Death Wish. After playing it once I thought that the time for replay has come. The mod still holds nicely due to the new elements of scripting/sounds/graphics but a couple of times you need to really keep wandering to find a proper solution for the level. On the Monstromo space ship you can miss the key from the dead guy that must be treated with pitchfork or gun to spawn it. If you don't pick it up the room closes and you need to use noclip. Finding the room to use the shrinking mushroom was also tedious, so dark everywhere! The pop culture references to such classics like Alien, The Thing or Silent Hill are nicely done. Overall it's great, the difficulty is way higher than in the vanilla episodes and dying is just a part of experience here and there shouldn't be a problem with ammo. Although health is a problem the further we are, due to the lack on most of the maps of the doctor's bags. The ending sequence of episode 2 was EPIC. Remember - one eyed monks rule.

Every episode has two secret levels, and they are interesting (especially the nightmare, merging together parts of earlier ones adding the wtf elements to the architecture. Overall it felt like a mix of Blood and first Alice). Same goes for carnival one.

If you didn't have opportunity yet, I really recommend it.

OPhO5fS.png

UCyD4Lu.png

TCVYjkC.png

fuqYi15.png

9jQo53W.png

Ydhvteu.png

zqf3xCB.png

u0UIMTO.png

18548l2.png

S0Z1g84.png

qHIgqL8.png

vXq6y2d.png

EhQ3JVw.png

OjfhIYv.png

eXA2jKr.png

LtIDhaT.png

GI07GcA.png

m2L1eyC.png

PIodivV.png

ql9N3Lj.png

jfQJJGk.png

C00rVIo.png

Fun trivia: This song was sung in the form of cabal language, which is apparently a mix of Latin, French, and Sanskrit.

English Translation:

Blessed be the Order of heavenly Blood
Curse the enemies of Chaos
Make this dark world exist
We pray in ecstasy to achieve wisdom
Our spirits become the living dead
Foreigners we were, filled with bloodthirsty hate
Believers we are, filled with blood-hungry hate
Be enlightened by the heavenly Blood, Be filled by the heavenly Blood,
Massacre our enemies, Curse their homes
Make this dark world exist.

newtmonkey

Arcane
Blood has a great soundtrack, whether you choose CD or MIDI. Great stuff!

Will have to try Death Wish once I finish my Lightly Broiled run :)

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Hell yeah, I like me some Conan. The Dark Axe in particular is great because it's one of those "action adventures" from when that term actually meant something and wasn't a catch-all for "we can't categorize this game anywhere else" kind of deal.

A horse of course

I'm assuming that's one of the 3000000 (We Wuz)Kangz' Bounty expansions but for christ's sake put titles on your screens people. This isn't the 4K HDR Every Screen a Painting thread.

pippin

I'm assuming that's one of the 3000000 (We Wuz)Kangz' Bounty expansions but for christ's sake put titles on your screens people. This isn't the 4K HDR Every Screen a Painting thread.

I think it's Armored Princess.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Playind DS from old save with unlocked military suit. I felt like tank through the whole game, and the only thing that killed me was the ship malfunctioning doors. Still great sound design, necromoprhs including.

vQkHvLS.jpg

MWRTOEE.jpg

xtWTyWk.jpg

aRdcbqB.jpg

4GOswWZ.jpg

pYMdX8s.jpg

9wB1OVF.jpg

RqqhYjp.jpg

aa1POFg.jpg

zAZOT5i.jpg

BICPoh2.jpg

2mQag5Z.jpg

H0gQgqU.jpg

JZ2fwoN.jpg

I updated my Roger Corman movies that I need to watch.

A horse of course

Skyrim With Guns

Finally finished Nuka-World. TXAA looks shit in screenshots. I gave up 100%-ing the game after all the annoying crafting/settlement rubbish added by the DLC. Still, Far Harbour and Nuka World were worth the price of the Season Pass when you focus on just exploring and cleaning out locations. Todd is truly the Michelangelo of gaming.

tykBpxB.jpg
xSElKfW.jpg
FCg8w33.jpg
P4JggSp.jpg
4seO2ab.jpg
I4jKkvt.jpg
2SLGxwx.jpg

Kfnq1s5.jpg
UI3YNpV.jpg
lkJMCtz.jpg
XwswTMY.jpg
65yQBdh.jpg
4V0FehG.jpg
5Gx3oss.jpg
NQwtD56.jpg
3E9rEOH.jpg
ZYgBzgL.jpg
8hnkmGR.jpg
oqPqZRj.jpg
5oXavly.jpg
jQDLYDd.jpg
U60zFMM.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom