Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SCROOGE FOR CODEX ADMIN 2021 CAMPAIGN THREAD

Who should be Scrooges running mate?

• TemplarGR

• Maxie

• Scruffy

• Infinitron

• Jaesun

• WhiskeyWolf

• Zed

• Scrooge herself (dictatorship)

• Taluntain

• DarkUnderlord (PBUH)

• Doctor Funfrock

• VentilatorOfDoom

• Kejan

• Ferdator

• Kalin

• Darth Roxor

• a Goat

• Todd Howard

• Kruno

• Prime Junta (RIP)

• Daedalos

• Melania Trump

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Results are only viewable after voting.
More and better representations of women remain an essential part of the change we hope to see in the videogame industry, but we can't focus entirely on the games themselves. It's also crucial to look at the actual human beings who represent the Codex. This year, across the events we surveyed, women made up a mere five (5) percent of thread creators on Codex.

Why we need more female representation?

1. America wasn't ready for Hillary in 2016, but the 2020 election has showed us it is time for women to occupy the highest seats.
  2. The retardation of codexers has reached an alltime high. By adding in an effective german female to the leadership, we can eliminate 35% of incels just by the act alone.
  3. Most of codexers have shit taste in video games and Most of codexers are men; coincidence? I think not!
  4. Advancing women’s equality in the workplace could add $12 trillion to the global economy by 2025 – an additional $2.1 - $4.3 trillion to U.S. GDP alone
  5. Companies with gender diversity in senior management report 36% better growth in stock prices and 46% better return in equity
  6. A full-time working woman will lose $443,360 in a 40-year period due to the wage gap and work 12 years longer than a man to make it up
  7. Women earn 79¢ for every dollar paid to their comparable male counterpart, significantly less for women of colour
  8. 85% of board members from Fortune 500 companies are white males, so many men alone in the same room is pretty gay.
To follow the spirit of the US 2020 presidential elections, everyone has three (3) votes.

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
No AOC option? She's a proper gamer gurl, the type we need!

Did not open this thread expecting to see Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain proposed for such a role but why not. Let's do it!

thumb_104979_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
Why not someone like warpig?

I think he would serve as a nice counterbalance to all of this.

A 'yin' to Scrooge's 'yang', so to speak.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Only a truly sophisticated gentleman-gamer and all-around magnificent guy™ such as myself deserves the honour of guarding m'Lady's honour.

None may match my supreme tactfulness, compassion and respect for the fairer sex. There can be only one.

I look forward to confirming my appointment from the Office of the Vice Admin-Elect.

*tips respectfully*

Only a truly sophisticated gentleman-gamer and all-around magnificent guy™ such as myself deserves the honour of guarding m'Lady's honour.

None may match my supreme tactfulness, compassion and respect for the fairer sex. There can be only one.

I look forward to confirming my appointment from the Office of the Vice Admin-Elect.

*tips respectfully*

Do you promise not to call her a kike whenever you get upset though?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom