Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Septic Mickey 1080p on Dolphin

Broseidon

Educated
derp

Felix

Arcane
So the pirated version is out ? I will try it out and see for myself then.

spekkio

Arcane
Thank you for this epic achievement in electronic entertainment, mr. Spector. :roll:

It's something like Kubrick shooting commercials for McDonalds, because... you know, market has changed and LOL.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
MetalCraze said:
There is no point in playing this game. Wii is the first console where even arcades are shit.

I'm looking forward to the ubiquitous flip-flop when you'll reveal that even though you hate Mickey, it's short and that's why you replayed it 23 times. :smug:

KalosKagathos

Learned
MetalCraze said:
There is no point in playing this game. Wii is the first console where even arcades are shit.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is pretty good, as far as Capcom's versus games go. That about covers the amount of good games in the Wii's library, though.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
commie said:
MetalCraze said:

I'm looking forward to the ubiquitous flip-flop when you'll reveal that even though you hate Mickey, it's short and that's why you replayed it 23 times. :smug:

I hear it's around 20 hours long or so.

KalosKagathos said:
MetalCraze said:
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is pretty good, as far as Capcom's versus games go. That about covers the amount of good games in the Wii's library, though.

Well there's Super Mario Galaxy and Little King's Story (holy shit this game is awesome). I'm also hoping that Xenoblade will eventually be ported to the west as it seems to be quite a promising jRPG if that's your fancy.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
house of the dead: overkill is pretty awesome as far as rail shooters go.

LazyD

Liturgist
This mickey popamole is just a reskin of banjo kazooie. For srs.

Felix

Arcane
Hobo Elf said:
Well there's Super Mario Galaxy and Little King's Story (holy shit this game is awesome). I'm also hoping that Xenoblade will eventually be ported to the west as it seems to be quite a promising jRPG if that's your fancy.
Little King's Story, world domination, genocide, polygamy :thumbsup:

Super Mario Bros 5 is pure fun and quite challenging at times, even more fun with co-op, Monster Hunter, is, well Monster Hunter.

The Last Story also looks promising as far as jRPG go.

Fatal Frame 4 for some Japanese horror with Japanese chicks, even it's not as good as the first 2 and the stupid flashlight control.

Shattered Memories is pretty good mindfuck story, and personal.

Donkey Kong Country Returns seems pretty good.

Sin&Punishment is pretty good shmup even with its faggy characters and story.

Metroid Prime.

Skyway is still a faggot doesn't know what he's talking about as usual.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Or maybe Skyway is not a retard who will be jumping in fron of his TV with a stick

Or alternatively play this on emulator where all gameplay happens with D-Pad.

Felix

Arcane
Actually, there is very little story but still faggy and retarded, mostly just excuses to shoot things and have things to shoot. :smug: it's Treasure's game, alright.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
MetalCraze said:
Or maybe Skyway is not a retard who will be jumping in fron of his TV with a stick
Once again skyway demonstrates he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Drakron

Arcane
Dicksmoker said:
Once again skyway demonstrates he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Yes, its more like wave around your arms like a idiot, unless is one of those games (with a mat) were he will be correct.

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
For anyone who's actually played the Wii and are not just insulting it because it's (god forbid) fun - the good games don't require you to move from your couch, and neither do they require you to swing your arms around like a fuck. The good games.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Reconite said:
For anyone who's actually played the Wii and are not just insulting it because it's (god forbid) fun - the good games don't require you to move from your couch, and neither do they require you to swing your arms around like a fuck. The good games.

The Codex is the last place I thought I would read the "it's fun" argument.

KreideBein

Scholar
Looks like a combination of the 3D Legend of Zelda games and Super Mario Sunshine. If I had a Wii I might actually play it.

On a side note, what happened to the original concept of Epic Mickey? The original concept art looked fucking amazing; the actual videos for the game are a bit artistically generic.

1255099364235.jpg

117w65s.jpg

em5goofy_zombie.jpg

epic-mickey-concept-art.jpg

warren_spector_12489047015287.jpg

Nihilism

Educated
LazyD said:
This mickey popamole is just a reskin of banjo kazooie. For srs.

What game isn't a "reskin" of another game anymore?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom