Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadows of the Damned: Hella Remastered

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Is it really a cult classic as so many claim, or just edgy teen guff?

Who claimed this was a cult classic? All I remember about this game was it was part of the wave of Japanese devs pandering to western audiences, I think guns were only added to the game 'cause EA told the devs that westerners needed guns.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
There was so many TPP games in X360/PS3 era even good ones went under the radar.
This one wasn't great - only style and few gimmick like TASTE MY BIG BONER or whatever are sticking out
and it's Grasshopper / Suda51 - they are all average at best with few redeeming qualities

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Same shit as The Thing remaster. Why? These games need remade. Fucking everything is backwards.
Fuck No. Remakes are watered down artistry. Fuck remakes. Go make a new game. Your mom likes it backwards!
I'm saying they should be remaking shit games like this. Instead they remake classics, ie games that don't need remade, and they do simple remasters of the pieces of shit. It's ass backwards.

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
Same shit as The Thing remaster. Why? These games need remade. Fucking everything is backwards.
Fuck No. Remakes are watered down artistry. Fuck remakes. Go make a new game. Your mom likes it backwards!
I'm saying they should be remaking shit games like this. Instead they remake classics, ie games that don't need remade, and they do simple remasters of the pieces of shit. It's ass backwards.
Ah! But I still disagree, I don't think anything needs to be 'remade' per say. Take the ip and make a new game, reboot or whatever. I don't think anything should be written over, even shit ones.

PS: I take back the last sentence. It continues to be a mystery where your mom likes it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom