Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 'SJW' threads spreading in general gaming. Politics subsection?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Meh,that is pretty cucked,ignoring whole subforums because you saw some discussions about politics. Most threads are pretty obvious if they will have political shit in it. If you go to read a thread about some devs/studious,then there will be for certainty. If you read threads about games,then it will be depending if it is part of the game.

The problem isn't that a subforum has specialized discussions going on in it, but that the specialized discussions that were meant to be contained in the subforum are not being contained. They were out there among the general threads.

Only now, when we can put entire subforums on Ignore, can we finally be rid of the various pests that some subforums (and their specialized discussions) have proven to be.
Meh,we are grown people,there is no way to "contain" such things when they have become especially prominent in real life. Retarded murican politics are spilling in everything,it is not something i want or like,but i won't just shut my eyes and pretend that it is not there.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom