Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

xkilljoy98

Can we just end this discussion, it's going nowhere and all you are doing in insulting me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

xkilljoy98

Indulge me. This thread and forum as a whole is a forum dedicated to video game discussion. The targeted audience of this forum are for the most part clearly like to make fun of anybody not white straight people, or have a sense of humor good enough to get along, or at the very least those who are hard enough to ignore said insults. I am to lazy to actually look for more than the past 3 pages, so tell me what purpose are you registering in this forum for? Clearly the past 3 pages are you defending your gender identity and thus this is a barely appropriate place to do so? If you were to provide opinions about video games instead of talking about your gender identity, these insults would not happen in the first place, yes?

Or I am thinking too much about people in the internet.

I'm not registered, I just followed it on Tapatalk, it was a suggested follow.

The only reason we got of topic is because for some reason, you all had to learn more about me, insult me, and it just went from there.

You could of at least been nice and held your tongue, I know that you all probably would not say what you've said on here to someone in real life.

xkilljoy98

There also should be an option to edit and delete older comments/replies/posts.

Martius

Liturgist
No idea how it looks on tablet but on pc browser you can do that, its near the date of your post.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I am, what else am I going to say?, I'm just trying to tell people, but they won't listen.
Thing is that you haven't really done anything to demonstrate it beyond just trying to get us to take you at your word. Nothing you've done in this thread has indicated it at all, as a matter of fact. Your arguments when it was on-topic were disastrous at best, you keep responding to obvious baiting comments as if you legitimately expect an insightful comment at the end, and you keep resorting to using image macros in your posts as if we're children who would be impressed or amused by your dank meme skills. You've given pretty much every indication that you're just a typical dumbass, naive teenager who may or may not be in the process of making the dumbest decision of their life, and won't even really know it until they're old enough to appreciate the implications of it. Believe me, you're not the first one to come through here like this.

If you've come to this place expecting people to be nice to you, then you're a fucking idiot. If you honestly expect people to just stop for your sake, you're a fucking idiot. If you try to stop them by making appeals to manners, then you're a fucking idiot. If you want this to stop, then stop responding, step away from the fucking keyboard, and go outside and talk to people who are actually supportive about your awful life decisions, because you're not going to find them here.

xkilljoy98

Thing is that you haven't really done anything to demonstrate it beyond just trying to get us to take you at your word. Nothing you've done in this thread has indicated it at all, as a matter of fact. Your arguments when it was on-topic were disastrous at best, you keep responding to obvious baiting comments as if you legitimately expect an insightful comment at the end, and you keep resorting to using image macros in your posts as if we're children who would be impressed or amused by your dank meme skills. You've given pretty much every indication that you're just a typical dumbass, naive teenager who may or may not be in the process of making the dumbest decision of their life, and won't even really know it until they're old enough to appreciate the implications of it. Believe me, you're not the first one to come through here like this.

If you've come to this place expecting people to be nice to you, then you're a fucking idiot. If you honestly expect people to just stop for your sake, you're a fucking idiot. If you try to stop them by making appeals to manners, then you're a fucking idiot. If you want this to stop, then stop responding, step away from the fucking keyboard, and go outside and talk to people who are actually supportive about your awful life decisions, because you're not going to find them here.

Stop judging my life decisions you're not me (and they are also far from awful). I'm not making a dumb decision, I'm making a very good a well thought out one. I do understand the implications of it, and understand what will come of it now. Please stop judging, you are very ignorant of the topic and also, at least do research first.

I told you that I'm not the best reviewer, I specifically said that.

I only respond because it is rude when people say something to you, and you don't respond.

I'm not dumb nor naive.

Look, can you at least pretend that I never came to this awful site, I'll leave this site, and you can agree not to say anymore about me? Again, I highly doubt that you'd say these things to me in real life, why say them here?

Sometimes people can come across as less mature on the Internet, right now you all seem far less mature than me.

Not every site is like this one and not everyone is like you, and unlike you, I can at least be kind to someone and only insult them if/when they insult me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
From "I'm 13 and what is this" to "I'm leaving this shithole forever because I'm way too sooper smart and mature for you guys" in the same thread and 4 days. That's some kind of record.

Or you know, Phelot is playing a long game again.

Sent from my secret moonbase using strategically placed relay satellites.

xkilljoy98

From "I'm 13 and what is this" to "I'm leaving this shithole forever because I'm way too sooper smart and mature for you guys" in the same thread and 4 days. That's some kind of record.

Or you know, Phelot is playing a long game again.

Sent from my secret moonbase using strategically placed relay satellites.

I'm 17, you seem less mature than I do, do you honestly think that what you just said makes you any more mature?, cause it doesn't, again I at least can hold my tongue if I dislike someone.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
QbveC4A.png

:nocountryforshitposters:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Oh buttercup, you still don't get it? This isn't a Safe Space (TM). It's the Codex.

Conductor, we have a problem, please retardo.

SquidLord

Educated
Well we do sorta discriminate against people who are being crushed under the chips on thier shoulders and take themselves way to seriously.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
On most other sites/forums discrimination is usually something to report.

No offense really but it is better for yourself when you leave this place and never return. This isn't tumblr or kotaku or whatever... you will get attacked here and when you get offended by it no one will help you. So save your sanity (well ok as sane as a "bisexual mtf tranny" can be I guess haha) and request to be self-ejected, then never look back :)

Because by replying over and over or mass reporting "offensive" posts you only make it worse :P

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
No offense really but it is better for yourself when you leave this place and never return. This isn't tumblr or kotaku or whatever... you will get attacked here and when you get offended by it no one will help you. So save your sanity (well ok as sane as a "bisexual mtf tranny" can be I guess haha) and request to be self-ejected, then never look back :)

Because by replying over and over or mass reporting "offensive" posts you only make it worse :P

Oooh, ice burn from Frau Scrooge. :bro:

typical user

Arbiter
This thread should be renamed to xKilljoy98 flamewars as there are pages of nothing related to skyrim and morrowind.

Great job derailing this.

:greatjob:

SquidLord

Educated
Might and Magic was the first crpg to support transgender. I think Bioware and Bethesda need to try harder.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom