Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

janior

Arcane
Patron
Might and Magic was the first crpg to support transgender. I think Bioware and Bethesda need to try harder.
PoR trans-gender portraits were pretty hilarious

start_005.png

SquidLord

Educated
Might and Magic was the first crpg to support transgender. I think Bioware and Bethesda need to try harder.
PoR trans-gender portraits were pretty hilarious

start_005.png

I completely forgot about them!

One of the great things about them in MM is that when you got to the monsters in MM2 that could only be hurt by males you regretted the rash choices of your youth.

Caim

Arcane
Ultima 3 allowed you to specify your character's gender as "other" as well, but in the eyes of the regressive left nothing exists if it wasn't made by them.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
*Reading the last 3 page*
Uh so how the thread come to this again?
Troll/alt makes the usual troll/alt shitposting, people reply to it. Business as usual.

I have to say this one is such a distillation of typically Codexian tropes (tranny, tapatalk, FO3>FNV, the Yahoo stuff.... hell the whole thing STARTED with the usual "nostalgia", "streamlining isn't bad" and "stop complaining about dumbing down" keywords) I'm amazed people are actually taking it seriously.

Unwanted
I can see the bethpizda meeting now

This quote comes from the very OP, literally from Nov 12, 2011, and I wonder if OP is still lurking in this thread.

Because that "bethpizda" expression drew my attention. You see in Polish "pizda" means "cunt", so I can't help but wonder if it was a funny wordplay like "Beth-cunt" that actually sounds good: "Beth-pizda" (Polish pronunciation of "be-pizda" kinda sounds like "Bethesda")

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Troll/alt makes the usual troll/alt shitposting, people reply to it. Business as usual.

I have to say this one is such a distillation of typically Codexian tropes (tranny, tapatalk, FO3>FNV, the Yahoo stuff.... hell the whole thing STARTED with the usual "nostalgia", "streamlining isn't bad" and "stop complaining about dumbing down" keywords) I'm amazed people are actually taking it seriously.

I'm not saying it wasn't an alt, but if it was, they sure went to a lot of trouble.

[Roguey Mode on]

That xkilljoy98 has accounts on reddit/nexus and other places. The accounts date back a while and have very similar (grammatically and content wise) posts.

[Roguey Mode off]

Maybe we just attract that sort of crazy?

Cadmus

Arcane

I'm not saying it wasn't an alt, but if it was, they sure went to a lot of trouble.

[Roguey Mode on]

That xkilljoy98 has accounts on reddit/nexus and other places. The accounts date back a while and have very similar (grammatically and content wise) posts.

[Roguey Mode off]

Easier way to think of it is that some guy stumbled across xKiljoy's posts somewhere and decided to emulate him. Or it's an alt whose alt actually is Killjoy and he really is a trans faggot hiding among us.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

[Roguey Mode on]

[Roguey Mode off]

Easier way to think of it is that some guy stumbled across xKiljoy's posts somewhere and decided to emulate him. Or it's an alt whose alt actually is Killjoy and he really is a trans faggot hiding among us.

Maybe, but that's still impressive effort copying that user's posting style. I applaud the effort if it is an alt.

xkilljoy98

(Don't reply to this I will not respond)

Just so you know, because some were asking about it, all of those accounts are mine as well (though not all of my accounts have that name).

You all really shouldn't go through my profiles and try and find out about me like that.

Once again, I'm not crazy and I'm a her. I was simply defending myself because you all had to find out more about me and continue to harass/insult me instead of just continuing to stay on this forum. This thread could have stayed on topic if you didn't search for information on me.

I see that you all can't be nice or respectful so I ask that you just leave me alone.

-anonymous (hopefully you won't find out my name as well).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

xkilljoy98

Not crazy..... multiple accounts, trying to lie, trying to create drama, shouting for attention.....

:backawayslowly:

I wasn't going to respond (and I don't plan on responding on this site again), but I need to clarify one thing in response to what you said first.

I meant that I have tons of accounts across many websites, and not all of them share the same name. I don't have multiple accounts for the same website.

I wasn't lying, or trying to create dram, or wanting attention.

MWaser, I'm not even going to bother correcting you, you won't listen anyway.

That is all, hopefully I won't need to clarify anyone else on anything.

Cadmus

Arcane
My reaction to reading these posts:

h4KUW6C.gif

But seriously the doxxing is going too far, no matter if this kid brought it to xirself or not.
Idd, but wtf he wants, it takes zero effort to find his real name and a photo and everything. It's still a shit move Hirato , you can see he's a stupid kid so why post that stuff.
xkilljoy98 you should try to better protect your identity, especially as you're doing this crazy stuff it could easily bite you in the ass later, if it won't after this cuz there are some crazy people here.

WELL ANYWAY, it's not like it can get any worse so now you can go back to posting about Skyrim.
This forum should have some disclaimer for the new people to protect their personal information and use a new nickname for joining the forum, ffs. I can't believe people are so idiots to practically dox themselves, even the seasoned posters like J_C

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
"Don't reply to this I won't respond"

>Responds twice more.

Fuck off you attention whore.

Cadmus

Arcane
Not crazy..... multiple accounts, trying to lie, trying to create drama, shouting for attention.....

:backawayslowly:

I wasn't going to respond (and I don't plan on responding on this site again), but I need to clarify one thing in response to what you said first.

I meant that I have tons of accounts across many websites, and not all of them share the same name. I don't have multiple accounts for the same website.

I wasn't lying, or trying to create dram, or wanting attention.

MWaser, I'm not even going to bother correcting you, you won't listen anyway.

That is all, hopefully I won't need to clarify anyone else on anything.

Dude, only one mystery remains - how the fuck did you get to this forum? I really can't imagine, as Fitz said that a 17yo turbodweeb just wanders into the depths of this insane asylum without knowing what's he getting into.
In other words, which website referred you to our prestigious magazine?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Dude, only one mystery remains - how the fuck did you get to this forum? I really can't imagine, as Fitz said that a 17yo turbodweeb just wanders into the depths of this insane asylum without knowing what's he getting into.
In other words, which website referred you to our prestigious magazine?

I think xe/he/she/it said that they found it on the tapatalk recommended forum list. I don't use tapatalk so I don't know if that's possible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom