Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC Now on Steam

Marsal

Arcane
Why are you such a faggot, ArcturusXIV? Have you no shame? Who the fuck asked you what you think about consoles? At least have the decency to STFU and hang your head in shame.

You are a disgrace and a true testament of decline. This is why we can't have nice things...

UDVBj.gif

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
No, why the fuck have you even bought a PS3?

That's easy enough. Price point is below X360, Graphics are acceptable, more exclusives, and quite a few unique games, both back in the PS2 games and being ported to Now!

Ex:

Heavy Rain
Soul Reaver
Silent Hill 1 & 2 (Crap port!)
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus
Metal Gear Solid
God of War (Wanted to try!)

And the possibility of Other exclusives! Also, a few select fighting games, and the possibility of a Camera-angled Survival Horror game being released before the end of the life cycle, which sadly, did not happen! I've not had a chance to play anything but Eternal Darkness and the beginning of Res Evil 0, both of which I liked considerably. Amnesia came out shortly after I got rid of my old PC. :/

Oh yes, and did I mention the slew of indie games!? Yeah, I know, Steam, right. Both have their merits, I'm considerably more a fan of Steam now than I was when it came out, when I assumed all it was was spyware for Valve.

I have quite a few now that run fine on my Netbooks, but I also like some of the PSN Store jargon, such as Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls, and a few others--Journey, Flower, Resident Evil 4 & Veronica, Beyond Good & Evil HD, and soon Dungeon Twister, as well as numerous others, since Sony actually bothered putting money towards indie development, where Microsoft decided a better business choice would be to charge those developers to put their content online! :/ Kinda makes up my mind for me, there, doesn't it! Also, Microsux charges devs for Patching.

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
And yeah, Dark Souls.

There is no testament to the decline, I'll support Kickstarter projects and buy a new PC in two years when games start to arrive, and new consoles are out. No use upgrading so soon, when next years graphics cards will be better!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom