Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Small Fallout: New Vegas Review Extravaganza

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
commie said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:
don't blame the messenger bros

You sick fuck.....We were living in blissful ignorance! Damn you! Damn you to hell!!

Top 6 Reasons why F3 is better than F:NV?

Silellak

Cipher
l3loodAngel said:
And why are those reviews are even mentioned on the codex?
th_Bao-Dur1.jpg

Now I understand how VoD's posting has devolved into toilet humour and fart jokes, after reading so many reviews like that intensively enough to pick out the juicy bits even the greatest mind would become somewhat reduced.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Havoc said:
commie said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:
don't blame the messenger bros

You sick fuck.....We were living in blissful ignorance! Damn you! Damn you to hell!!

Top 6 Reasons why F3 is better than F:NV?

You too fucker...I performed a lobotomy on myself using a nail file and a bottle opener just so I could forget that!...NOW....IT'S....COMING....BACK!!! GE TE HGERHBDFBHDFJ CM <>

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
l3loodAngel said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:
Emphasis on RPG mechanics in an RPG? Preposterous!

Fixt... And why are those reviews are even mentioned on the codex?

Must be reverse psychology.

TBH, I wasn't willing to try FNV after wasting 15 hrs of my life on Fallout 3, but after reading these reviews by F3 fans, I am interested in it.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
I generally enjoyed exploring the wasteland, even if what I found there did little to excite my brain or stir me emotionally.
:lol:
I guess Failout 3's riveting storyline and breathtaking quests were more to his liking.

CraigCWB said:
It even runs better, and I know that because I just finished replaying F03 last month on this same rig.
I don't hear much mention of this. For me, too, did FO:NV run infinitely better than that POS Failout 3. It baffled me when I started playing, and still does. Was anybody else pleasantly surprised by this?

poocolator said:
For me, too, did FO:NV run infinitely better than that POS Failout 3. It baffled me when I started playing, and still does. Was anybody else pleasantly surprised by this?

Me. It stutters way less than F3 for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom