Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Small OpenRA Tourney, Take 2

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
tumblr_m73xuihAjM1rb4tgno1_500.png

:lol:

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
All hail Kalin! He destroyed me in Dune 2000. I put up more of a fight in Tiberian Dawn, but his practice paid off. I failed in the game of my choice. :negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
All hail Kalin! He destroyed me in Dune 2000. I put up more of a fight in Tiberian Dawn, but his practice paid off. I failed in the game of my choice.

nRnSAcV.jpg

Kalin enjoys his triumph in the sands of Arrakis

Congrats nonetheless :salute: ! I guess Kalin will upload the replays. And yep, he practiced somewhat hard in TibDawn, and I guess he learned his lessons :lol:

Now it's up to Johannes and Muty to play their own games and the first bracket is over. "Submit your turn Muty" is again in full action!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I'm around the whole day. If Johannes is around we can do it today.

Dayyālu

Arcane
NEW RESULTS!

ehygsd.png

raw , I understand the horrors of the German Way of Life are crushing you, but if we can manage a evening or something we can end this.

Kalin and Johannes , go wild.

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
We already did.

:argh:

Those were practice, Northern barbarian, and I asked beforehand

if you want to do it in openra i'll see if I can shedule you in tomorrow evening

No can do. How did you call them? "Annoying social gatherings"? Yes, that's the thing. Happens even to me sometimes. Surprising. Can do on later days, if you are gracious enough. Thanks in advance.

Johannes

Arcane
Seven days I guess are enough. Johannes , no offense, but for the sake of ending this properly I will force the result (if you manage to get here and play nonetheless we can do).

kfhfeh.png

raw , I understand the horrors of the German Way of Life are crushing you, but if we can manage a evening or something we can end this.

Kalin and Muty , go wild.
What the hell? Why is Muty winner by default somehow? He did nothing to get in touch with me so I don't see how the match taking long can be blamed on me in any way, especially since I offered to play on several suitable dates for a game near the tourney start.

Dayyālu

Arcane
What the hell? Why is Muty winner by default somehow?

Coin toss

:lol:

As I said, "if you manage to get here and play nonetheless we can do". Hit the convo and organize a match! I am sorry, but after a week (and no info from Muty or you) I forced the thing a bit. No offense, truly.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
It's still on! I managed to beat Johannes (all that training paid off!) so I'm somehow in the run for the final fight.

Guess it's up to Dayyālu and raw to decide who will face me, preferably by bloody warfare.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Yeaaaah that's right crackas!

Since Dayyālu never did remember to proclaim my greatness after I rose from the gutter to beat up everyone (except raw who didn't even dare to face me), well bros, I simply had to do it myself...

Ultimate winner of Kodex OpenRA tournament of 2015 is none other than yours truly, KALIN THE CONQUEROR!

XcEOjwc.png

Sweden sweeps the fucking leg! Tremble all you nig-nogs, mudslimes, kikes and dego papists! Carolus DNA rules supreme!

Now let's start another tourney already, or else you will have to suffer my smugness forever!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Mah, he won fairly through a combination of early inf rush and some sick artillery spam. He even got the prize, a copy of Total Annihilation Gold Edition, for bragging rights.

If the cucked Swedes want to organize another tourney, go for it. I admit I am on a little DoW1 roll lately.... or we could do Wargame. But you are all autists, I don't know if Wargame is a good idea. Or AoE?

Dayyālu

Arcane
If RK47 plays OpenRa, I require to fight him. Nothing but fighting a Codexian legend could brighten my day.

And crush him, possibly.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
:lol::salute:

Yeah I need to git gud again, I'm rusty like fat Rocky.

Gonna beat you all though, RK especially.

Let's do this!

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'd join (and lose in) a tournament of either openRA or DoW1.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom