Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So is this shit officially being tolerated on the Codex?

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
i don't understand why people "leave the codex". can anyone explain?
I can only speak for myself (when I was much, much younger I used to do stuff like this): it comes from a feeling of betrayal and/or believing that your only redress for a major grievance is to either "get over it or leave". It wasn't until many years had passed that it occurred to me- since most people are self-centered assholes to begin with, the only thing making a "Leaving Topic" is accomplishing is painting a target on your back. The majority of any community larger than 10 or 20 members never even cared that you joined in the first place; why would they give a damn about you leaving? Obviously, the better thing to do is simply go unnoticed (lest you turn a low-key departure into a hail of shitflinging and stress).

Seems the upset OP here thinks RPGCodex harbors pedophiles and tolerates child molestation, which I find hard to believe even as I readily admit entire sections of the site are closed to me at present. This topic presumably signals their unwillingness to maintain membership under this premise.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

They realize this is a shithole when it suddenly offends their personal grievances, instead of all the other times they happily participated in whatever debauchery this site offers

Usually accompanied by this realization

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot

"At some point this becomes hate speech". He doesn't know what that point is though... Doesn't want to think about it and figure it out. Is hating chocolate hate speech? Is being insulted hate speech? Is hating someone for hate speech hate speech? WHO THE FUCK KNOWS? The concept is insane.

Last edited:

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant

They realize this is a shithole when it suddenly offends their personal grievances, instead of all the other times they happily participated in whatever debauchery this site offers

Usually accompanied by this realization

Okay, now I'm legitimately curious: what place do you personally consider to be the ideal site for discussing gaming? Honest question, not baiting.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
CRPGs the Codex is the best, that's why I'm here, no other place has the same depth.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
CRPGs the Codex is the best, that's why I'm here, no other place has the same depth.
In general, I mean. Obviously, if the Codex is a shithole (haven't been around long enough to really offer a definitive opinion on that myself), then you must mentally be comparing it with a more ideal place.

...Right?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
In general, I mean. Obviously, if the Codex is a shithole (haven't been around long enough to really offer a definitive opinion on that myself), then you must mentally be comparing it with a more ideal place.

...Right?

I've never met so many deranged people in one place IRL, although IRL people usually hide stuff they say on the Codex unfiltered, so maybe its just that

Codex is a shithole
Hate speech! Hello operator, gimme the number for 911.

Hate makes you strong

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
well codex is a (mostly) r*ght wing site and right wingers tend to be pedophiles

Some recent noted "right winger" pedos imclude:

Michael Jackson
Harvey Weinstein
Jeffrey Epstein
Bill Cosby
Bunch of Pakis in Rotherham
Joe Biden

Well, shit.

Ok, ok but there are right wing youtube channels advocating pedophilia and claiming its just another sexual orientation, right? Like:

VICE
Buzzfeed

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
well codex is a (mostly) r*ght wing site and right wingers tend to be pedophiles

Some recent noted "right winger" pedos imclude:

Michael Jackson
Harvey Weinstein
Jeffrey Epstein
Bill Cosby
Bunch of Pakis in Rotherham
Joe Biden

Well, shit.

Ok, ok but there are right wing youtube channels advocating pedophilia and claiming its just another sexual orientation, right? Like:

VICE
Buzzfeed
Mein neger, you just went full retard. Never ever go full retard. It's not a good look.

Aemar

Arcane
35618z.jpg

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
No, I am saying that being a rapist is not automatically the same thing as being a pedophile, you paint chip eating retard.
Those people are though. Or at least, not "right wingers" as the dumbshit I quoted said.

Filthy millennials stinking up my Codex again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom