Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So uh what happen ed to GD?>

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We never had a GD. Really it was just a figment of your imagination.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Two years sounds like a fine idea. And let's not let patrons get around the restriction either. Codex shouldn't be pay 2 win.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I figure gd is a privilege on par with driving, so I think you should be a member for at least 16 years before you can post. 18 if you have any infractions.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I figure gd is a privilege on par with driving, so I think you should be a member for at least 16 years before you can post. 18 if you have any infractions.

If you have no infractions, you've no business going into the GD penal colony anyway.

KidBoogie

Learned
WOW exactly what I'd EXPECT from a cesspool of nerd ass trolls. If any of you want to man up and give a real answer to my question, instead of hiding behind your shit computer screens, i'll be watching

Endemic

Arcane
WOW exactly what I'd EXPECT from a cesspool of nerd ass trolls. If any of you want to man up and give a real answer to my question, instead of hiding behind your shit computer screens, i'll be watching

From what I can gather, moderators got tired of moderating it (supposedly a lot of GD-only users, flaming etc), and GD\politics content was judged to be a waste of bandwidth\server CPU time.

roll-a-die

Magister
Look out folks, we've got a badass here.

Logically speaking, it's likely to get rid of people who haven't played the long con and have don't alts in reserve for when they get banned. And also to get rid of the 4channers who log in just to post in GD.

Monty

Arcane
With your inability to make sense of other posts (which answered your question btw) and keyboard warrior approach I can see why you miss GD.

Rpgsaurus Rex

I miss GD:(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom