Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Solution to the German problem

Do you agree with these measures?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fuck yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh yes...

• I am a NAZI and I disagree

• Total voters

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Ockham's razor points to a simpler, obvious explanation.
Okham's Razor says that the first person to mention Hitler loses, nub.

Slylandro

Scholar
aweigh said:
Seinfield went to jail because of the bystander effect.

Yeah iirc he broke a "Good Samaritan" type of law. I wonder if such laws exist in Sweden.

kingcomrade said:

Thank you for your contribution. Making you a moderator has changed you for the better.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Slylandro said:
aweigh said:

Yeah iirc he broke a "Good Samaritan" type of law. I wonder if such laws exist in Sweden.

kingcomrade said:
bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

kris

Arcane
Slylandro said:
aweigh said:

Nope, in Sweden we ALWAYS stand by and watch. Preferably moving away from any situation as the ones involved may start a conversation with you and we can't let that happen!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Germans are good at that too. Violence on the streets? Let's stand and watch and see if there's any chance of limbs flying or at least some bloodshed! Preferably while inching away from the scene subtly, so one can conventiently overhear the loser begging for help.

:/

Zivilcourage used to be a German word, but it's no longer in our dictionaries.

Hory

Erudite
JarlFrank said:
skyway said:
Despite their role in WW 2 there is no hatred against them, not even from Russians

yeah. sure.

No, really, how can anyone not like those cool guys with the black uniforms and the cool hats with the skull on it?
People which have the skull and bones as a symbol have so much prejudice against them.
It's the fault of Hollywood for regularly associating this natural symbol with bad guys.
Good guys can have it too!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom