Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Something..... possibly coming up?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Originally Posted by Eriq Chang
The Activision Wondershop™ helping Adventure Games "Rise from the Ashes" perhaps?

I have been sworn to secrecy by this silver-lined studio and that OTHER Queen of Adventure gaming that I'd keep my trap shut else I may end up a howling, blood-sucking voodoo doll tomorrow. I guess we'll see Sierra™ fans. Start "WISHING" hard!

30c0tqq1.jpg

Since I fucking refuse to ever have a Facebook account, could someone possibly take a better picture and see if there is any other info on there?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 462&ref=nf

Bubb

Barely Literate
You are gay, Jaesun.

Gay people have facebook accounts.

Do not try to fool us.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Bubb said:
You are gay, Jaesun.

Gay people have facebook accounts.

Do not try to fool us.

Jaesun I love you as much as a non-gay man can love a gay man (I'm the DC to your AC) but he speaks the truth.

Also: Looks like a Gabriel Knight game.

Bubb

Barely Literate
It is obviously supposed to be GK or something related.

And you just don't rick roll with GK, motherfuckers. If this is indeed some faux news intended to get fanboys trolled, I will personally find out who is responsible and have him kidnapped and tortured.

:x

But seriously, can Jaesun or some other homossexual facebook user actually check out what is this about? Does anyone recognizes the images? This obviously contains a graphic novel cover titled "pocketfull of ......" there is also the activision logo and the blurred "from the creator of gabriel knight" thingie, but those could be photoshopped.

EDIT:

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

That is it. I will never buy anything from these silver lined schmucks. Also "Eriq Chang" is blacklisted, whoever he is. Fucking asshole.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Right now, nothing is happening. We are always looking at new ideas we can explore and this is just something we worked on internally. No, we are not working on a Gabriel Knight game.

...it's surprisingly old, we have stuff still sitting around from years and years ago.

http://www.postudios.com/blog/forum/ind ... #msg319329

My bad, this is just some image from many years ago when Phoenix Online was being formed (The Silver Lining guys).

Nothing to see here, move along...

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
oldmanpaco said:
Also: Looks like a Gabriel Knight game.

Nope. You can see that it says ".... of Gabriel Knight" above the title, probably 'designers of/makers of' so it is NOT Gabriel Knight.

The title is what? Pocketful of R...Rye?

EDIT: Well it's old shit, and wasn't Gabriel Knight anyway...so no worries.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom