Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Hulk: Deathwing - may the Emperor's legs be OK

Thane Solus

Arcane

Looks pretty bad, tbqh

Wow that's the most entitled faggot I've ever seen.
>le modern PC gaaamer! :lol:

I only chose his review because it was at least moderately objective, unlike other videos out there that are either low effort edgy or autists fawning over MUH 40K DESIGN over everything else.
How is expecting the game to run decently a week before launch on his monster PC is entitled, you cuck?

How is it objective? He looks retarded to me.
- The guy is playing a Space Hulk game but destroys every fucking door he comes across.
- He is playing with a close support weapon but complains he can't shoot things that are far away. WOW GENIUS!

TotalBiscuit is everything that is wrong with modern PC Master Race faggotry. He doesn't know shit about Space Hulk and should stick to his "muuh graphics" videos because I sure wouldn't trust this fatass when it comes to gameplay mechanics.

TotalBiscuit is indeed trash these days, but he is right 90% about this game. Nothing is about entitlement from what he said, when the game is 1 week from launch and it plays like an alpha.

HUD is horrible, UI the same and problems on functionality and theme. Low FPS and problem on pathfinding and triggers. The gunplay is pretty bad zoomed in and so are the particles, the AI behavior is also weird and banal, beside the jump scare of genestealers. Voices are mediocre and i saw some bugs on the fucking orders/pathfinding. The only thing that i liked is the models and the world building, cant say much about the level design tho at the moment, its seemed a bit corridor type with a few paths and rooms and the placement of the enemies a bit weird (maybe because of their shity AI), will see in the final game.

I want this to succeed, but i wont be a retard like you and ignore everything wrong with this demo alpha build. The only chance is that this build hopefully is very old tho i doubt it.

How is it objective? He looks retarded to me.
- The guy is playing a Space Hulk game but destroys every fucking door he comes across

Are you retarded? Did u see the bugs on triggered the door open? And how ackward the whole system is?

- He is playing with a close support weapon but complains he can't shoot things that are far away. WOW GENIUS!

Really? That how assault cannons should behave at zoom? Huge zoom so you cant fire or make any sense of it? There is should be more to that and more polish. Its a MEDIUM to LONG range weapon support btw...

So from all he said, you picked two retarded observations and he entitled? Fuck me i am defending Totalshitbiscuit.

You need a retardo tag. I watched the footage for the game not for that retardo, but it made sense this time. Dont tell me, its BETA? lmao

Last edited:

Siel

Arcane
Patron

Thane Solus

Arcane
300px-Land_Speeder_assault_cannon.jpg

GAYS! GAYS! Look at that 6 barrel cannon, its a CLOSE Range weapon lol! You are retarded just like games workshop these days. In what universe a 6 barrel cannon is close support weapon? You wont be able to fire at close enemies in a logical context, unless maybe mounted on this scout.

Get this man a dumbfuck tag, he really wants it.

Mojobeard

Augur
Not to "works on my computer ;)" but I really didn't have the kind of performance issues some people were complaining about. Actually none of my friends did. There was slight stutter infrequently, it wasn't gamebreaking, unlike in other games this year, say XCOM 2 / Mankind Divided etc.

The gameplay was fun, I suggest trying it out yourself instead of trusting a dying e-celeb. Not that you would.
Also, beta hours don't count toward refund hours if you're into that.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
In what universe a 6 barrel cannon is close support weapon?

in the same one where a company of dudes with laser guns can get wiped out by a handful of daemons with axes
Pretty sure if you gave a modern company nothing but lazers they too could get wiped out by dudes with axes. Assuming the axemen don't get tired and get some goggles to prevent going blind.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

new gameplay footage apparently showing some changes
can any of you preorderfags confirm?

Freddie

Savant
This just keeps looking good. Blow shit up, kill xenos and enjoy the splatter with your squad. Only thing I could think is if this would be in StarCraft universe.
"I'm a mean machine Been drinkin' gasoline, and honey you can make my motor hum. I got one chance left In a nine live cat I got a dog eat dog sly smile I got a Molotov cocktail with a match to go I smoke my cigarette with style..."

But well, I guess this might be as good as it's going to get.

Freddie

Savant
Starcraft? More like starfag.

Get the fuck out and may the Emperor immolate your wretched, heretical, soul.
Oh really, no.... that's not what's going to happen here.

It's you homo fag who get out of my fantasy. There's just no room in my squad for people with their heads full of shit about how they come to be 'something' when they put on their uniform. Say what you say, but Warhammer 40k at least is parody of British sexual politics, model citizens, new model army.

And now I should endorse it, because some idiot out of nowhere just don't get it? Really, find someone else, maybe your multicultural friend to play this game where uniforms define what and who you are. In your situation (Sweden wasn't it?) I think it's perfectly understandable. Hell, call your other friends too! In your uniform you can make threesome with those Russian sympathisers in your country. Have all anal access all night (nothing wrong with that if you swing that way) but because, after all you all wean a uniform.

There's nothing wrong, as far I can tell, in what you do. But here's a problem.

Don't fucking come tell me how to spend to my time. What I like.

Edit: Thanks for the Prosper, tells much... I'm affraid it doesn't.

Last edited:

Thane Solus

Arcane
A bit better but still far away. I dont know what happening here, maybe its their budget or not much dev experience. I hope they continue to polish and MAYBE in 6-12 months is gona be good. Still better than most W40k games we received lately...

Freddie

Savant
^
The fuck just happened there?
What? Just some banter with the representative of former empire of Volvo (now owned by Chinese).

Anyone who participated in beta, how was the performance?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom