Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
This is a VRRPG project I am working on. Lots of no sex, drugs and c&c.

VwS0SfW.jpeg

3ST-No1: Ooh P2B2 I am transalien and I am pregnant with A.I.! When that doommoon beam turns green the whole planet will blow up!

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Most of local Alienity on Dadujeni wear surgically attached protective clothing which they are told is to shield them from harm. They also need to inject themselves with a so called wreccine once in a while.

As a non paying ONPC you will only have the choice with new souls of incarnating on Dadujeni and not in the Hafavun part of the solar system. You can reach hafavun and become a citizen in the free game. You can accomplish this by refraining from violence until the time... That means you either hunker down in some place (make sure to get food lol, oh wait I haven't told you, almost nothing grows in the desertificated planet and the (copious amounts) of food that are available are mostly only available if you take a corporate sponsored implant (pay extra to remove the giant corporate mascots that urge you to consume more for a short while) that you can ingest the food with. It is also possible to speed up the "time" by helping the new incarnation of Jesus Christ (In the game's fictional but based on the real Space Peace story Jesus Christ visited Dadujeni some time after resurrecting on Earth to tell them what's what and to leave them with a prophecy.

Some of the aliens on Dadujeni believe that the time they are living in is foretold in this ancient prophecy.

Let it be known
That there comes an age
In which good deeds are shown
As carnage and rage
When words read alone
None on the same page
With metal on bone
And skin in a cage
Wandering through the zone
Declining the sage

Let it be read
That there comes a time
When madness will thread
Where darkness will rhyme
To ask for our head
Make body a crime
Not even dead
Leaving us only to mime
The movements instead

Uh Oh.

Some parts appear to have been misinterpreted by most alien readers, often on purpose.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
7McZrM6.jpeg
Every time you consume Nob with your NobDock (only available to Bestasso owners, inquire at your nearest Bestasso chipping point) You have the chance to gain a Nob Gobbler! A permanent companion that loves eating Nob as much as you do!
Don't worry though, no one can see your Nob Gobblers except you ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom