Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Special Tag for HHR! Request

Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Nay

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm thinking something akin to Raw News but changed to Fag News.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fag News! I get it! Holy shit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Why are you laughing at homosexuals? Why is their sexuality funny, TwinkieGorilla? Why is it ok to laugh at someone because of their sexual preference? Why aren't you offended and expressing your outrage at his horribly offensive comment?

Repressed Homosexual
I don't understand the people who say that I am "anti-homosexual" or "obsessed" with this, on the matter.

I simply look at what affects the integrity of family, freedom and faith, and homosexual activism regularly attacks all three. It's as simple as that.

And it's only the activism that I oppose, not homosexuals.

Kukulkan

Learned
I don't understand the people who say that I am "anti-homosexual" or "obsessed" with this, on the matter.
Directly address me maggot. You make constant threads about how the EVIL HOMOS are indoctrinating our kids. About how the EVIL HOMOS are destroying the family. About how the EVIL HOMOS are living sad pathetic lives and only the light of Jeebus can save 'em. If making ONE thread about you constitutes an obsession towards you, by your logic you are obsessed with homosexuals.
I simply look at what affects the integrity of family, freedom and faith, and homosexual activism regularly attacks all three. It's as simple as that.
You resort to the slippery slope fallacy and your faith to justify these claims. If you're not a troll you're at the very least a scumbag.

And it's only the activism that I oppose, not homosexuals
So if I oppose heterosexual marriage would that mean I'm not opposed to heterosexuals?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Why are you laughing at homosexuals? Why is their sexuality funny, TwinkieGorilla? Why is it ok to laugh at someone because of their sexual preference? Why aren't you offended and expressing your outrage at his horribly offensive comment?

See, you might have a point if that wasn't me making fun of Kukulkan for making the sort of banal, childish joke you yourself made. Also, when was I offended? Miss the point much?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

See, you might have a point if that wasn't me making fun of Kukulkan for making the sort of banal, childish joke you yourself made.
Why is ok for you to make fun of people with a banal, childish laughter joke, TwinkieGorilla?

Kukulkan

Learned

See, you might have a point if that wasn't me making fun of Kukulkan for making the sort of banal, childish joke you yourself made. Also, when was I offended? Miss the point much?
:(Apperantly the humor here is too sophisticated for a pleb like me.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I suggest that his tag reflects what I did and be useful advice:
“put him on your ignore list”
To that I’d vote yes.
Also “the MORE retarded Andhaira” could be fitting.

But then where would we get all your news about the global wheat agenda? Or the global vaccine agenda? No more posts about the terrible shame of being gay? Or the terrible shame of being straight?

At least we'd still have plenty of other sources explaining why all of society's problems are due to people not following some crazy cult though.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Directly address me maggot. You make constant threads about how the EVIL HOMOS are indoctrinating our kids. About how the EVIL HOMOS are destroying the family. About how the EVIL HOMOS are living sad pathetic lives and only the light of Jeebus can save 'em. If making ONE thread about you constitutes an obsession towards you, by your logic you are obsessed with homosexuals.
You resort to the slippery slope fallacy and your faith to justify these claims. If you're not a troll you're at the very least a scumbag.

And it's only the activism that I oppose, not homosexuals
So if I oppose heterosexual marriage would that mean I'm not opposed to heterosexuals?

it is hardly fault of HHR that ''EVIL HOMOS'' seems to be so busy with this agenda. HHR is only guilty of not pointing to the real source of all this corruption.

Kukulkan

Learned
DarkUnderlord, I notice that the poll shows the majority favors a tag for HHR! I also would like to inform you that I ask thee to end this Watchwitz torment. The amount of time to load a page is really long and there's a 75% chance that I get a blank screen or Watchwitz. I can't take it. Please.

Kukulkan

Learned
You are pathetic.
You don't know how it's like having the Watchwitz noose around your neck. It's not tight enough kill you but just enough to make breathing a struggle. Perhaps you should get Watchwitzed too to see how it feels like getting white screens, rpgwatch, and eternal loading circle every time you browse this forum.

EG

Nullified
So, like so many others, this place has driven another once-adequate poster to outright idiocy.

Arkadin

Arcane
Kukul, why can't you just go back to posting about the Aztecs? Wasn't it an alt of yours that was doing that? Those were the days...

Kukulkan

Learned
Kukul, why can't you just go back to posting about the Aztecs? Wasn't it an alt of yours that was doing that? Those were the days...
I made a thread where I posted scans of the Codex Borgia and snippets of other codices. People don't talk about the Aztecs here enough to draw my presence often.

Sub

Arcane
Maybe more graphics are needed?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom