Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Spell Tomes - new Oblivion plug-in!

Direwolf

Arcane
That's because they are full of shit and they know it. ESF poster are also full of shit, just in massive denial about it. I also think that spambots actually have souls.

denizsi

Arcane
Let me know if you have any more IPs you'd like banned, spambot!

I thought only other spambots responded to spambots!

In defense of the Codex, some of those bots make better posters than the average poster on ESF.

Can't we have some of those bots as pets? We could have them spam ESF, morons would befriend the bots and the bots would convince them to commit mass murder through strong friendship.

HardCode

Erudite
Let me get this straight ... In their previous game, you could create these spells by nature of the game mechanic. In their current game, you have to pay them for new spells? I never played the piece of shit, but can't you already create your own spells in Oblivion ... either your character or with the Construction Set?

suibhne

Erudite
You can create spells in-game with no problem as long as you've advanced a bit within the Mages Guild. Child's play.

Thrawn05

Scholar
suibhne said:
You can create spells in-game with no problem as long as you've advanced a bit within the Mages Guild. Child's play.

Or $1.89 for a Wizard's Tower! Yippie! No stupid Mages Guild quest!!!!!

See! Todd did give you choices in Oblivion!!!

Shoelip

Arbiter
Sadly the Oblivion spellmaker sucks compaired to previous ones, and so does enchantment.

Veracity

Liturgist
Lumpy said:
For those who don't know, Morrowind also had official mods
Lord, I'd forgotten about that official dominatrix fanboy download. Unfortunately released after I'd already bought Morrowind, or I might've thought better of it.

Tend to agree with the sentiment that anyone forking over cash for this cynical half-assery is far more depressing than the company charging for it - given a ready supply of idiots willing to drip-feed me money for doing approximately nothing, I can't honestly say I wouldn't at least be tempted.

kris

Arcane
Vault Dweller said:
Elemental Blast: A powerful offensive spell with: Fire damage, Frost damage, and Shock damage.

Cold fire that shock? Burning shocking frost? A shock blast that first make you burn then freeze. Okay, they lost me on this one.

Shoelip

Arbiter
kris said:
Vault Dweller said:
Elemental Blast: A powerful offensive spell with: Fire damage, Frost damage, and Shock damage.

Cold fire that shock? Burning shocking frost? A shock blast that first make you burn then freeze. Okay, they lost me on this one.

Fantasy equivelent of a cold/hot patch, on overkill. :lol:

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
Should be "ever shoved a shard of dryice into a wall socket?". Yeah, maybe then you'll see why that spell would be considered... evul?

Jim Kata

Arbiter
I do't think dry ice would urn a frost demon, or be very cold if it were on fire. An electrode covered in flaming dry ice? lol

Shoelip

Arbiter
Bah, it's all because of the draconic fiendish fey cheese giant.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Mefi said:
DarkUnderlord said:
I can't wait until they start releasing Fallout 3 mods.

Remember the gluegun from Catch-22? You're Yossarian and Pete is Colonel Black.

Gluegun? Don't remember that bit. Though the only bits I really remember are the bit where everyone was shouting out in the briefing room and Dunbar's disappearance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom