Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Spirit Engine 2 is Freeware

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
So I tried this, Combat is horribad, there are no choices, linears as a line can be.

A bit fun, but jrpg all the way.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Are there any other download locations ? Those 2 available in the site always stop around 4% for me.

YourDaddy

Educated
Malakal said:
So I tried this, Combat is horribad, there are no choices

Fucking false. If you got past the tutorial, you would find that every single encounter is puzzle on its own, with many options to approach the enemies. This is accomplished by rather complicated system of damage types and resistances plus really diverse enemy types.
And as for the grinding: On normal, I have to grind just once, to beat a optional boss.
It is amazing that all this was accomplished by single guy (including graphics and story).
But yes, it is linear and there are approximately zero choices across the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom