Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod Thread

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Anyone knows how Stalker's cover system for the AI works? Particularly jebsmoker/fedsmoker may know.

I'm talking specifically about how the AI moves from cover to cover while shooting at opportune times to cover each others' advance.

Is it specified manually in the level editor as to where cover is located and the order in which AI should move between individual pieces of cover?

I'll be implementing a cover system in my WIP game and Stalker is the gold standard.
From my understanding (40+ runs of vanilla games) it's the simple "breaking the LoS" routine

AI registers the clear path between AI itself and player/other NPC and moves behind the nearest object to break the LoS

After this, AI will pop up from randomized direction (I.E., left or right) to prevent popamole

If cover is sufficiently big (like a house) AI might walk around which creates the illusion of flanking maneuver

I don't think AI can tactically interact with each other in vanilla. Some may give you suppressing fire while the others maneuver, thus, you get the illusion of tactical combat

No level editor scripting involved, AI just considers itself, threats and objects that could break the LoS, thus, the system is self-adapting

I always liked this system, very simple yet effective and elegant

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
As I said, I finished vanilla games dozens of times, but barely played any mods.

Played with weapon mods, but it quickly devolves into "try this stuff" gameplay

Oldfags may remember New War mod with absolutely broken spawners

And that's all. Always wanted to try some "buildy" stuff but Lost Alpha never attracted me

And only recently I learned about OLR 2.5

As I go on the first quest I don't really bother with stealth, just drop the box and run away. Helicopter blasts at me but I survive. I think: this is interesting development. I usually kill all the soldiers on Kordon early to get weapons and cash, but with if they call helicopter on me I wouldn't be able to do this. Nope, this is one time event.

Six soldiers try to follow me and all step right into the anomaly. This is bad as their bodies disintegrated, weapons broken and I don't get any loot. But storming blockpost is now easier.

So after doing some minor quests, I assault the remaining soldiers having a shotgun. OLR has much more physics objects, I take cover behind the cart, take fire, push it forward and shoot. Stranglehold vibes, cool.

Now, my complaint is why NPCs are not scripted to avoid anomalies? I know such routine exists, smarter critters like bloodsuckers have it - I tried to lure them into anomalies on purpose, no luck. But no such thing for NPCs.

Item progression is ruined though. After something like two locations I am packed good enough to carry me all the way into the late midgame. I did a test new game, I was fully packed after a two hour stroll through Kordon, Svalka and Bar

Another questionable game design is quests when people ask you to find awesome items and offers some pitiful reward for them. For example, Zhaba asks to get him Spiral artifact - +73 energy, basically, an infinite sprint cheat. He pays 500 rub, so of course I don't finish this quest. This doesn't detract from the game, just weird.

Another moment I don't get is why bother with PSI protection helmet at all if you can just stack three Dead Heads and have complete immunity to any PSI damage? I did the questline for gameplay sake, but really weird once again.

Aside from these nitpicks, the mod is really good. New, large maps, so vehicles are really needed. Lots of quests, some of them explore the engine capabilities really well. Not much quest markers, so you had to explore around. The mod is fairly stable, crashed just few times

Stechkin pistol is absolute OP. If you do new game, go straight to Barman or Professor, collect loot by the way and just buy a Stechkin, they sell it quite often from the beginning. It will set you for quite a while as a main gun, and then makes an excellent secondary one

Gerrard

Arcane
The actual cover system (smart cover) the AI uses, that allows them doing things like shooting through a hole in a wall or blind firing, only exists in Clear Sky, I don't know if it even still exists as a function in the CoP version of the engine. CoC modders planned on adding it into their mod, but no idea if it was ever implemented, it would require making these cover tags for all non-CS maps.

toughasnails

Ol' Willy
I preferred Vector of Alienation to regular OLR.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/olr-vector-of-alienation
It lacks much of OLR's Eastern European Modder (TM) BS (such as the aforementioned chance of being shelled into oblivion within the first minute of the game), and the questline felt more intuitive. But it might actually be too easy and simplistic for modern Stalker players (again, keeps OLR's balance issues minus the BS, AI felt to easy to cheese etc). Still, I'd say it's probably the closest we've got so far to how the game might've looked and played if it was actually released in early 00s.

Lost Alpha is a tough one to recommend. On the one hand, it's absolutely gorgeous at times, it's really great seeing those huge, more stylized and picturesque old build maps in more up to date clothing. And it starts strong enough. But the story also goes full retard fanfic rather than trying to follow old build storyline, and some of the mission design is atrocious.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
The actual cover system (smart cover) the AI uses, that allows them doing things like shooting through a hole in a wall or blind firing, only exists in Clear Sky, I don't know if it even still exists as a function in the CoP version of the engine. CoC modders planned on adding it into their mod, but no idea if it was ever implemented, it would require making these cover tags for all non-CS maps.
This is really a negative feature as it makes NPCs stick at one point for far longer that without it, turning otherwise good combat into popamole

And obviously, not really sound decision for bigger maps. Clear Sky is the most straightforward game of the series with fairly small combat zones, which are often scripted

Gerrard

Arcane
This is really a negative feature as it makes NPCs stick at one point for far longer that without it, turning otherwise good combat into popamole

And obviously, not really sound decision for bigger maps. Clear Sky is the most straightforward game of the series with fairly small combat zones, which are often scripted
Almost all maps in CS are from SoC. And even on bigger maps the fights always take place at distances of like 50-100 meters max in most games. This is also why all those mods that make "realistic" weapon accuracy and aimbot AI are made by people who don't understand game design.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Artifact hunting was my favourite part of STALKER series. In GAMMA, on the other hand, started as a chore - then turned into grueling work.
You want good PSI protection? Get artifact or craft it.
Then craft/find some more, just to power it up, since the first sample came with 1-23% power.
Then craft/buy artifact container to put on your belt - upgrade it twice or buy the most expensive one.
and THEN repeat that at least 2 more times.
Now you have some chance to survive -like a few? more seconds in the PSI anomaly! With your blue (designed for the work in the PSI fields) scientists suit, helmet with the best PSI protection (both upgraded... oh and they're not gas masks so enjoy free radiation stream, sucker) and PSI blocker.

don't mind the graphics - it's DX9
always playing on LOW setting no matter how good PC is under my desk
also don't care that's not full 60FPS (or whatever is current standard) because I've rarely played videogames in good framerate in my life....
In both Escape from Pripyat and GAMMA Rostok/Bar becomes stuttering hell anyway
usZakRQ.png
5WRN7NU.png

This took me like a one full boring week (Sunday to Sunday)
2yrigoofcurb1.png

1vI9zVo.png

There are still some guns to collect.

At least Phantom Star is useful - to get inside Brain Scorcher and turn it off. No way I'm dealing with welcoming party in 6 minutes.
Getting tools is much easier with new system.
Sid no longer sending us to hell in the north to find his stashes (as rewards).

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Vanilla Stalker was never about survival. It was about you entering the location, killing 50 people and going on your merry way.

OLR restored more creepiness and reduced the number of human frags, so it's killing 30 people, 10 bloodsuckers and blowing up a BTR

But still, just as ol' school FPS spirit goes, if you pay attention, you can see interesting details.

For example, Monolithits and zombified stalkers are hostile to everyone else but not to each other, which could be observed at Radar and gives you a hint that Monoliths are not just some cultists - before the topic would be explained further in the end of SoC and in CoP.

Environmental storytelling is quite strong too, for example, pens for test subjects and controller in X-16 lab. Locations are full of interesting details overall if one is to notice them

Obviously, the biggest inspiration for original Stalker was Half-Life, so many spiritual features were carried through as well as many remarks towards original HL. Just like in HL, the setting is not related to you through the walls of text and dialogues, but with "show don't tell" approach and only limited hints

For those who didn't pay attention... X-18, X-16 and X-10 were all O-Soznanie labs. Agroprom complex was a front facility, supplying X-18 labs with needed materiel and test subjects. X-18 is where advanced mutants, including controllers, were created; controllers, due to their PSI abilities, were given particular importance and work transferred to X-16 lab. This is where experimental PSI emitter in the form of giant controller's brain in the vat was completed, but the overall design was deemed unsound - biological in origin, hard to control and hard to program (this is why there are so many zombies around on Yantar). But the information gathered from its creation allowed to create a better design, the X-10 PSI emitter located on Radar, and as there are way fewer zombies over there, the controllability is much better due to removal of biological origin.

But obviously, those experiments were done before the Zona was created and thus, weren't about zombifying people but about connecting to noosphere, thus, scientists united their consciences into one and connected to noosphere through X-10 antennae - which ultimately led to second explosion and creation of Zona. Scientists not connected to mind chamber perished either instantly or shortly afterwards, and those inside the chamber couldn't get out... but as they still had control over X-10 PSI emitter, they used it to take Monolith stalkers under their control and turn them into their guardians

One could see strong resonance cascade and Nihilanth vibes in this plot

Iucounu

Educated
the setting is not related to you through the walls of text and dialogues, but with "show don't tell" approach and only limited hints
As it should be! :salute:

For those who didn't pay attention... X-18, X-16 and X-10 were all O-Soznanie labs. Agroprom complex was a front facility, supplying X-18 labs with needed materiel and test subjects. X-18 is where advanced mutants, including controllers, were created; controllers, due to their PSI abilities, were given particular importance and work transferred to X-16 lab. This is where experimental PSI emitter in the form of giant controller's brain in the vat was completed, but the overall design was deemed unsound - biological in origin, hard to control and hard to program (this is why there are so many zombies around on Yantar). But the information gathered from its creation allowed to create a better design, the X-10 PSI emitter located on Radar, and as there are way fewer zombies over there, the controllability is much better due to removal of biological origin.
All the dead Monolith and Military outside and inside X16 intrigue me. They appear to have been fighting, and possibly all died, but Sacharov doesn't mention anything about it. Since there are no corpses there in Clear Sky (at least not on the outside), the fighting must have taken place sometime between Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl (unless the Clear Sky level design is a retcon). Does that mean living Monolith were hiding inside the lab during Clear Sky?

You can also find dead Monolith in Clear Sky's Great Swamps, with no explanation whatsoever. What were they doing all the way down there, hunting Clear Sky members?

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
All the dead Monolith and Military outside and inside X16 intrigue me. They appear to have been fighting, and possibly all died, but Sacharov doesn't mention anything about it. Since there are no corpses there in Clear Sky (at least not on the outside), the fighting must have taken place sometime between Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl (unless the Clear Sky level design is a retcon). Does that mean living Monolith were hiding inside the lab during Clear Sky?
The game makes it clear that all O-Soznanie experiments were black book projects and thus, government had no idea about them. This way, after Zona was created, government regularly sends military raids, smaller teams and single agents to gather information.

The first such raid is mentioned by Sidor: it happened right after Zona was created. Military wanted to get inside and just blast the place to smithereens with a nuke. O-Soznanie has control over blowouts and uses them as a protective measure, so the first raid was obliterated by a massive blowout. O-Soznanie also starts blowouts every time someone gets too close to the center, as it happens during every Strelok's raid (the start and end of Clear Sky, the end of SoC).

Military uses all opportunities to seize more information: this is why you meet soldiers on Agroprom, they drop on you after you leave X-18 and after you switch off X-10 they start another massive raid.

With X-16, the scientists are nearby, and being smarter than military, they actively hire experienced stalkers to do the job for them. Obviously, scientists and military both work for government, but in different branches. After you switch off the emitter in X-16, scientists instantly call a couple of helicopters to clear the area.

In Clear Sky you can see many stalkers being hired by Sakharov: he mentions hiring Strelok but he disappears, then he hires other guys, and finally, Scar. Scar stabilizes the emitter and goes on his merry way.

Now, O-Soznanie has no outside tools other than Monolith, and they had to protect relevant X-labs to prevent people from gathering too much information about them. This is especially relevant to X-16 lab as it has prototype emitter and can allow people to create PSI protection measures to go through Radar.

We may assume that O-Soznanine somehow learns about scientists making progress on Yantar (could be another Strelok mad dash and crowd of Clear Sky stalkers on Chernobyl at the end of Clear Sky) and decides to actively stop it, sending a major Monolith unit to seize Yantar and remove scientists/stalkers from there for good.

Stalkers are getting massacred, so this why we see lots of dead stalkers and zombies on the map in SoC but no one alive aside from scientists. Scientists call military for help and they start blasting each other with Monolith, hence lots of deaders from both factions around. Again, we can assume that military wins but has to retreat, being fried by X-16 emitter.

Another version is that after Scar stabilizes the emitter, military decides to use the opportunity and seize the facility. This prompts O-Soznanie to send Monolith unit to prevent it, and stalkers getting caught in crossfire. Hence lots of deaders.

Pick what you like more

Last edited:

Iucounu

Educated
By the way, it's a pity to see players complain about Stalker's fetch quests if they don't even notice gameworld details like the above...

With X-16, the scientists are nearby, and being smarter than military, they actively hire experienced stalkers to do the job for them. Obviously, scientists and military both work for government, but in different branches. After you switch off the emitter in X-16, scientists instantly call a couple of helicopters to clear the area.

In Clear Sky you can see many stalkers being hired by Sakharov: he mentions hiring Strelok but he disappears, then he hires other guys, and finally, Scar. Scar stabilizes the emitter and goes on his merry way.

Now, O-Soznanie has no outside tools other than Monolith, and they had to protect relevant X-labs to prevent people from gathering too much information about them. This is especially relevant to X-16 lab as it has prototype emitter and can allow people to create PSI protection measures to go through Radar.

We may assume that O-Soznanine somehow learns about scientists making progress on Yantar (could be another Strelok mad dash and crowd of Clear Sky stalkers on Chernobyl at the end of Clear Sky) and decides to actively stop it, sending a major Monolith unit to seize Yantar and remove scientists/stalkers from there for good.

Stalkers are getting massacred, so this why we see lots of dead stalkers and zombies on the map in SoC but no one alive aside from scientists. Scientists call military for help and they start blasting each other with Monolith, hence lots of deaders from both factions around. Again, we can assume that military wins but has to retreat, being fried by X-16 emitter.

Another version is that after Scar stabilizes the emitter, military decides to use the opportunity and seize the facility. This prompts O-Soznanie to send Monolith unit to prevent it, and stalkers getting caught in crossfire. Hence lots of deaders.

Pick what you like more
If scientists were seen as a threat one would expect Monolith to attack the bunker itself. Surely Sakharov would have noticed that, since Monolith behave different from ordinary Zombies? So maybe the Monolith force only protected the X16 lab from the Military, while Sakharov was hiding in his bunker and didn't know what was going on. But according to Ghost's PDA Strelok mistrusted Sakharov already on his first visit, and later Sakharov pretends to not recognize him (unless that's just a plot device, so the player doesn't find out who Marked One is), so it could be that Sakharov keept quiet about the Monolith when Strelok returned.

It makes sense that the Military won, if the scientists thought Monolith remained in the lab after the fight I suppose the lab assistant wouldn't have followed Ghost inside (unless Ghost's mission took place before the fight).

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
It makes sense that the Military won, if the scientists thought Monolith remained in the lab after the fight I suppose the lab assistant wouldn't have followed Ghost inside (unless Ghost's mission took place before the fight).
Monolith is established as very aggressive group, if they had won they would have just blasted the bunker away from existence on orders from O-Soznanie

So it's definitely that military won, but can't stick around because blowout/PSI emitter. After all, there are some zombified soldiers wandering around

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Finishing OLR I gotta say, the mod goes on very well before the Radar, but then goes mostly disappointing.

Radar is one of my favorite locations from vanilla SoC, it's well designed, tightly packed and offers a lot of open space combat, the best kind of combat Stalker can offer. In OLR, it is just barren. The build location itself is not that different from vanilla, just less detailed. But encounter design of it in OLR is the weakest. You kill a small group of mercs outside, go to bunker (which uses old location much closer to the entrance), inside five more mercs. Turn off the scorcher, 10 monoliths drop on you; you go out to meet a couple of soldiers and helicopter hunting for you. There's no reason to go to antennae other than getting secret docs, and over there it's just two small groups of soldiers and monoliths. The atmosphere and drive of vanilla radar is just not present.

Pripyat in OLR is huge, bigger than vanilla, with more open buildings, but similarly, mostly empty. Few stalkers and soldiers die without your involvement, some Monoliths sprinkled around (without any strongholds like in vanilla) and of course, the BTR galore. There's like 5 or 6 BTR parked around, with the sole goal to prevent you from running straight through the city in a couple of minutes.

Same story for ChAES. The location is huge, it was separated into two in release version. A little group of soldiers and BTRs, some Monoliths around, hordes of zombies (which ignored me for some reason) and some mutants. No kind of warfare between soldiers and Monoliths like in vanilla, no sense of urgency at all. The only reason to stick around is to farm some Gauss ammo from Monoliths.

Inside of ChAES is fine, and then goes the moment I really liked - the teleport around Monolith itself teleports you back to the southern point of the map, right behind the military blockpost. And you are joined to Monolith, so all stalkers all hostile to you. Now you had to make the way north while having almost everyone hostile to you. Cool idea. After cleaning the soldiers from blockpost, there is a convenient BTR parked nearby so you can take an armored ride north.

You can avoid engaging anyone, but I had to take some supplies from my house, so little stealthing around in Bar was required. I popped just three stalkers to avoid exterminating the entire Bar.

Now, because you are joined to Monolith, they are friendly to you, so trek through Pripyat and ChAES is even easier as you don't have to engage them. Generators are the next location, I always wanted to check it after seeing it in builds, but once again, it is mostly empty. You just trek from south to north, avoiding anomalies and popping few mutants, entering O-Soznanie lab. It is empty, the biggest challenge is just to navigate it at first.

Curiously, unlike the release version, killing O-Soznanie is the bad ending, as it causes Zona to grow in size and turn unstable. If you pop O-Soznanie and come topside, some scientist with heavy escort awaits you. If you talk to him - game ends, as they either kill or capture you. But you can just ignore them and walk away, which gives you freeplay.

Meanwhile, joining O-Soznanie is the good ending, as Strelok joining O-Soznanie leads to Zona fizzling down. Curiously how GSC reversed it on release version.

Endgame starting with Radar definitely needs some improvement

As I said, I played Stalker the most in 2007-2010 years, so all good mods mostly went past me. Back in the time I didn't have broadband internet, and lots of mods were either too buggy or not well known. Gotta try something more

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Stalker Anomaly and its consequences by Timor Kazhyinsky

Introduction
  1. The Anomaly mod revolution and its consequences have been a blessing and disaster for the stalker community. They have greatly increased the popularity of Stalker games in those “advanced” western countries, but they have destabilized the old community, have made a generation of "larpers" who think they know everything yet nothing and have led to widespread psychological suffering among the "gatekeepers" ie. old veteran fans.
b6lt5jjznzsb1.png

Gerrard

Arcane
The Stalker "modding community" has always been shit though, especially the eastern one. Bunch of autists jealously guarding their "secrets" instead of actually sharing them and working together to make a better thing.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
From my understanding (40+ runs of vanilla games) it's the simple "breaking the LoS" routine

AI registers the clear path between AI itself and player/other NPC and moves behind the nearest object to break the LoS

After this, AI will pop up from randomized direction (I.E., left or right) to prevent popamole

If cover is sufficiently big (like a house) AI might walk around which creates the illusion of flanking maneuver
Either that's not the entire story or the scheme can even be improved.

When plotting a path across the map, you can bias the pathfinding toward not the shortest distance but the amount of cover that's provided in the worst case across the entire path (while still being able to peek out and fire back!), so that the enemies traverse the level fluidly but are able to step back or change direction without suddenly becoming exposed or staying in one place too much. Ideally I could get them to organically change formation to form a BROILER around the player by little as the player himself slowly moves around.

You can precompute occlusion (i.e. cover) positions assuming that the player can move a bit in any direction, to eliminate positions that are very dependent on angle of approach, etc.

Then add some influence map (think Go AI) / flocking on behalf of the entire squad to make them stay as a group without being too rigid. Then the problem should be solved in general terms.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

Either that's not the entire story or the scheme can even be improved.

When plotting a path across the map, you can bias the pathfinding toward not the shortest distance but the amount of cover that's provided in the worst case across the entire path (while still being able to peek out and fire back!), so that the enemies traverse the level fluidly but are able to step back or change direction without suddenly becoming exposed or staying in one place too much. Ideally I could get them to organically change formation to form a BROILER around the player by little as the player himself slowly moves around.

You can precompute occlusion (i.e. cover) positions assuming that the player can move a bit in any direction, to eliminate positions that are very dependent on angle of approach, etc.

Then add some influence map (think Go AI) / flocking on behalf of the entire squad to make them stay as a group without being too rigid. Then the problem should be solved in general terms.
As I said, I don't believe bots in Stalker are capable of any teamwork, I'm even sure they are not aware of each other location during combat.

The easiest thing you can do to improve such AI is to add the awareness of bots about each other locations. Let's say, two bots are breaking the LoS behind one bigger cover. If one pops from the left, then another would know that he has to pop from the right, and it would be top if they could actually synchronize their actions.

To prevent them from straying around, just implement "squad zones", so bots won't move to cover which is away from such zone.

Other thing is cover fire, so, when one bot is shooting at the player, the other would make a move

If you are feeling artsy, you can actually make it even more interesting. As the engagement starts, bot group will be divided into the suppression and flanking group (based on their weaponry obviously). Suppression group will keep the distance with the player while laying down lots of fire, flanking group will use cover to get closer. The top idea will be to give such behaviour pattern only to more "elite" enemies; let's say, if we talk Stalker, bandits and stalkers will fight without it but mercs and military will have such pattern

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Aren't those killcounts busted? Like at some point they add more to random line (or it's mostly stalkers)?

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

Almost all maps in CS are from SoC. And even on bigger maps the fights always take place at distances of like 50-100 meters max in most games. This is also why all those mods that make "realistic" weapon accuracy and aimbot AI are made by people who don't understand game design.
So I replayed Clear Sky to remember why I (like many other people) didn't like it much.

My point stands - the combat in CS takes place in far smaller combat zones which are sublocations like forposts, farms, etc. Most of the time they are enclosed and have just a couple of entrance points.

By Jove, I forgot how terribly AI was butchered in Clear Sky.

Firstly, AI movement was capped. Bots simply don't move as much as they do in SoC. This was done because lots of combat is group on group and takes place on smaller combat zones. Vanilla SoC AI would move too much for devs liking

But on the other hand, AI now has zero reaction time. They see you, they shoot, no delay. And they now have pinpoint accuracy.

I thought my game was broken, you know, like it happened with older games without V-sync, but no. The weapon type now only deals with bot's damage, the accuracy is the same. As an example, I had Abakan fully upgraded through sniper line, I was hitting the bot like half of my shots. The bot had AKS-74U and was hitting my with every burst. I could clearly see his bursts coming to me in a straight line, no dispersion.

Bot's routine with grenades is a total clownshow. Bots have a dead-on on your location and throw grenade right in your face if you don't move, regardless of the range or line of sight. It was amusing to sit behind a cover and seeing a grenade land right on top of it.

The best part is lategame if you start jumping teleports and game spawns monoliths on you. Because bots like to open with a grenade, let's say, three monoliths are getting spawned and all three of them are throwing grenades at you. If you don't move, you will be killed by three near simultaneous grenade blasts.

AI also bugs a lot. If you sit behind shoulder level cover (it covers the lower part of your screen) AI won't see you! You can take them at ease without getting any return fire. Especially noticeable at southern blockpost at Kordon

We know that Clear Sky was made in a haste and was a cash grab, but how they managed to butcher the AI like that - simply remarkable. Clear Sky has some replayability, but even back then I finished it only once or twice

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom