Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starcraft 2 is an RPG

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Awsome pic. Thank you KC. :D

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Haha, I posted that thing on /v/ and got this response
Space Marine SPITS ACID into the starcraft marine's eyes, THEN CHAINSWORDS HIS HEAD OFF AND EATS HIS BRAINS TO GAIN HIS MEMORIES.
It's funny because it's part of Space Marine fluff that they can spit acid and eat things to gain their knowledge.

edit-
I am so great, every one of my troll threads on 4chan so far has gotten 130+ posts
and
i dont know what kind of alternate dimension we're in that makes starcraft weeaboo. next thing you're gonna tell me is that kingdom hearts is for fratboys and niggers

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
I hope they just keep the whole original soundtrack and maybe just add a few pieces.
In some Terran demonstration video I watched I think I already heart some familiar music.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I was reading on Teamliquid a thread where someone was saying Jeremy Soule should do the music to SC2 because he's like really good and stuff, I was posting NO NO FAIL FAIL FAIL.

pkt-zer0

Scholar
Hellraiser said:
Bleh the only decent soundtracks Soule made were total annihilation and supreme commander. The rest was meh(DOW ,COH , KOTOR).

Giants? Icewind Dale? I thought those were actually pretty good.

Atrokkus

Erudite
Bleh the only decent soundtracks Soule made were total annihilation and supreme commander. The rest was meh(DOW ,COH , KOTOR).
Icewind Dale 1, dude. Icewind Dale 1. Enough said. One of the best game OSTs Ive ever heard in my life.

Suicidal

Arcane
I think they mentioned that the original terran soundtrack was put in that demo because they didn't have any new ones at that time. But I really hope the original one stays, it really fit all the races. A little new music is ok, but the original must stay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom