Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Statement from RPG Codex about Chris Avellone

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Going to mark this occasion with a collection of homoerotic Avellone images I've kept over the years.

BjQA6go.gif

8VG0Kdc.jpg

AFjgzi5.jpg

AQusT.jpg

https://twitter.com/RPGCodex

Why hasn't the Twitter account publicized this piece of news

If Infinitron or DU makes a request to post it, I'll do it, but my preference is to not draw attention to inflammatory news that isn't directly about a role playing game.

Juju Zombie

Novice
Is this like a sequel to Planescape Torment?
Chris is TNO, he forgot about all the bad things he did and those girls are ghosts from the past that remind him of that

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Friends, do not be disappointed by these news. The situation is dire but it also provides us with a great opportunity. If MCA isn't gay, that only mean that he isn't gay yet.

We could still change that. Meet me at the ice cream truck.

purupuru

Learned
He could still be a gay in denial.
I mean, did you see that chat screenshot? Clearly he is not putting his heart into it flirting with women. From what we know he is not having much success with women either.

The Dopamine Cleric

Prospernaut
Shitposter
He could still be a gay in denial.
I mean, did you see that chat screenshot? Clearly he is not putting his heart into it flirting with women. From what we know he is not having much success with women either.

He's probably had his heart broken. He could probably pump and dump a few cute traps tho.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
I don't actually mind men being called out by women for shitty behaviors, it's all in the morals of our time - like it or not, this is how shit works now, you just have to be clean with women or you might get publicly punished for it. It ain't about feminists being right, or wrong, I don't really care, it just is what it is ; with all of these public call outs women are effectively empowered and can live with less fear, as they know men will live some kind of fear themselves, at least the fear of acting in an inappropriate way. You don't train monkeys without making them anxious a bit, without making them suffer and showing them in a potentially violent way what are the limits they can't cross. So you get a situation where monkeys might not know the limits are, they're just not properly trained, and it creates a kind of big deal anxiety - they become so fearful that they think they'll be framed at any time, just like I suppose women fear being raped at any time when they go out at night. All of this is very serious of course, but it's also rather funny and you can laugh about it if you're lucky. At any rate, this thread was also pretty funny, good effort DarkUnderturd. I also will keep believing MCA was gay, gotta have our faith after all.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Roguey, where did you see that Avellone does not live with his wife?
Yes but they don't live together
From Roguey posts. So it's 100% true.
Still, I find the possibility jarring. I thought at least MCA had his wife by his side during this. That just adds another depressing layer to this situation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom