Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

Elttharion

Learned
Devs already started censoring outifts

stellar-blade-outfits-censored-after-all-v0-xyj9u77wxlwc1.png

:decline:
More information came out and this is potentially fake or maybe there are different versions of the outfits. Or it was censored during development. Some people say the sexier versions are from NG+. Will wait and see

Shurakan

Novice
Remember that wokesters are not above using complete fabrications to try and mitigate the massive L this game's success would represent for them. Hopefully, Shift Up is smart enough to address these concerns directly and quickly.

Remilia

Novice
Patron

New Game Plus details revealed

Alright, let’s dig into what players can look forward to after finishing Stellar Blade the first time.

Expanded wardrobe

In our upcoming New Game Plus, you can acquire new costumes and accessories for Eve, as well as additional costumes for Adam, Lily, and the Drone.

You can try re-opening the chests where you previously got your costumes or revisit the shops that sell them. You may also want to replay quests to earn costumes you missed on your first playthrough.

There are a whopping 34 new outfits for Eve to earn in New Game Plus, including five accessories, and two cosmetics each for Adam, Lily, and the Drone.

I’m particularly fond of the Crew Style outfit.

The Crew Style is only available in the New Game Plus chest, so keep your eyes peeled for it.

88f004f93f54bce72d0425ba96c3f0ac3e0ee24c-scaled.jpg
New Game Plus Eve costume: Crew Style
https://blog.playstation.com/2024/0...-game-plus-mode-available-on-launch-april-26/

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
If I can't get a refund I'm going no-suit. I can adapt to anything, especially if I get to perv out more. When I get my chance I'm going to every major gaming forum and strictly reviewing the tits and ass. There will be no mention of story or gameplay. Should be fun.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
This is every gamer's time to shine, console and PC both. Scream into these MFers' ears (Sony) that we wont accept this bullshit. You don't get to advertise something and offer preorders months in advance and then change shit at the last second.

cruel

Cipher
It's possible that all of this is fake after all - this costume was in place on April 21 apparently, so it couldn't have been the result of a day 1 patch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stellarblade/comments/1ccs2cf/day_1_patch_did_not_change_the_suits_proof/

Maybe someone is spreading misinformation just to make people like our friend above to cancel their preorders? Conspiracy grows deeper every minute.

Edit:
Another proof that this is spreading misinformation:
https://www.reddit.com/r/stellarblade/comments/1ccwvs5/fightincowboy_weighs_in/

Elttharion

Learned
It's possible that all of this is fake after all - this costume was in place on April 21 apparently, so it couldn't have been the result of a day 1 patch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stellarblade/comments/1ccs2cf/day_1_patch_did_not_change_the_suits_proof/

Maybe someone is spreading misinformation just to make people like our friend above to cancel their preorders? Conspiracy grows deeper every minute.

Edit:
From what I understood it was like this:

Disc version is 1.000. This one is uncensored.

Reviewers got a digital copy of the game with the version 1.001. Censorship was applied here.

Newest release with the day 1 patch is 1.002. Censorship already there since the previous version.

So it is true that the disc version is uncensored and it is also true that the day one patch doesnt censor the outfit, it was censored in the day 0 patch sent to reviewers. Thats why the only person who had the previous outfit was a dude who got the disc version earlier and he never got the 1.001 patch, that one was exclusive to review copies. Once Shift up rolled patch 1.002 his game was censored and he posted about the change.

I made the version numbers up but you get the idea.

Btw this is the NG+ variant, its still censored:

alternative-holiday-rabbit-in-ng-v0-73x4xa5izowc1.jpeg

Tehdagah

Arcane

Edit:
From what I understood it was like this:

Disc version is 1.000. This one is uncensored.

Reviewers got a digital copy of the game with the version 1.001. Censorship was applied here.

Newest release with the day 1 patch is 1.002. Censorship already there since the previous version.

So it is true that the disc version is uncensored and it is also true that the day one patch doesnt censor the outfit, it was censored in the day 0 patch sent to reviewers. Thats why the only person who had the previous outfit was a dude who got the disc version earlier and he never got the 1.001 patch, that one was exclusive to review copies. Once Shift up rolled patch 1.002 his game was censored and he posted about the change.

I made the version numbers up but you get the idea.

Btw this is the NG+ variant, its still censored:

alternative-holiday-rabbit-in-ng-v0-73x4xa5izowc1.jpeg
Reminder Senran Kagura Seven was cancelled because it didn't pass Sony's censorship policies.

cruel

Cipher
I bought it as well. We will feel the pain of potential censorship together.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
IMAGINE buying products on that fucking Estrogen-console and then bitch about censorship. Holy shit, you guys.

Shurakan

Novice
EVE might help humanity reclaim Earth... but at what cost?

I truly apologize to the homies for helping deal hopium rumors. If the variant for bunny is censored then it's just as likely the other outfit variants are censored as well.

Bizarre happenings for a game that explicitly marketed itself as being censorship free and also contains other outfits that are just as, if not more, revealing than the censored offenders.

On the positive side, the game is still an overall massive middle finger to those triggered by the feminine form, and the gameplay I've been watching looks even better than what I thought it would be based on the demo.

If I were Shift Up I'd release these uncensored costumes in a later patch to reclaim my balls/honor. Soyny might be an obstacle there... so perhaps for PC?

Truly a strange place for anti-censorship consumers to be.

lightbane

Arcane
If I were Shift Up I'd release these uncensored costumes in a later patch to reclaim my balls/honor. Soyny might be an obstacle there... so perhaps for PC?
Unlikely, if third parties are forcing the devs Nexusmods would take it down the minute an uncensoring mod it's uploaded. Unless they use a different webpage. We're living in times that makes the 90s' Christian scare-style translation and censorship look tame... And even back then it wasn't done by a bunch of dangerhairs that hate humanity.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom