Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

Momock

Augur
It was about the blatant over sexualization of the character and having her as the main selling point of the game (coomer bait game). It sort of got muddied as people started to virtue signal in various directions. It's silly because fighting games do it all the time and they get little push back over it.
Because nobody plays them, unless it is a totally pozzed NetherRealm game.

Machocruz

Arcane
You'd think the female characters being used to counter the uglification of Western female video game characters would at least be European in appearance. That these CG'd female anime characters from a Korean dev studio are being held up as fine examples of attractive female video game characters is in itself a sign of Western decline.

Claire Redfield from the remake of RE2 is, in my opinion, a far more attractive female video game character than all the bizarre-looking females in Stellar Blade, but I don't remember Western gamers going this wild over her [Claire's] looks. Compare:

Claire
E65x_0WXoAA5KNV.jpg
I wasn't feeling remake Claire. Cute but not beautiful or sexy. Capcom has kind of been slipping lately. NuAshley is fug to me, and NuJill is the least of her iterations, though not unattractive. They were arguably the greatest at fit female characters at one point.

Gamer waifu preference/fetishes slant towards East Asian. Pun intended. Claire got overshadowed totall by Ada. Plus she's not dressed slutty enough. This is all about lust, so not surprising they didn't go gaga over a more conservative looking character.

Ezekiel

Arcane
You'd think the female characters being used to counter the uglification of Western female video game characters would at least be European in appearance. That these CG'd female anime characters from a Korean dev studio are being held up as fine examples of attractive female video game characters is in itself a sign of Western decline.

Claire Redfield from the remake of RE2 is, in my opinion, a far more attractive female video game character than all the bizarre-looking females in Stellar Blade, but I don't remember Western gamers going this wild over her [Claire's] looks. Compare:

Claire
E65x_0WXoAA5KNV.jpg
I wasn't feeling remake Claire. Cute but not beautiful or sexy. Capcom has kind of been slipping lately. NuAshley is fug to me, and NuJill is the least of her iterations, though not unattractive. They were arguably the greatest at fit female characters at one point.

Gamer waifu preference/fetishes slant towards East Asian. Pun intended. Claire got overshadowed totall by Ada. Plus she's not dressed slutty enough. This is all about lust, so not surprising they didn't go gaga over a more conservative looking character.
They all still look nicer than the plastic Stellar Blade Barbie anime doll.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Yeah I guess it's kinda like in prison, you make due with whatever you have in your environment. For now all we got for our video games are creepy plastic looking ladies with insect faces but real babes could still make a comeback in the future.

Modron

Arcane
Will be a while Canadian, Californian, Japanese, European and Polish developers are all making their women uglier to soothe transexual butthurt.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

Claire
E65x_0WXoAA5KNV.jpg

Nu Jill smokes all the REmake waifus (not including Voth Jill). I didn't think Claire was attractive at all.

maxresdefault.jpg

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Claire
E65x_0WXoAA5KNV.jpg

Nu Jill smokes all the REmake waifus (not including Voth Jill). I didn't think Claire was attractive at all.

maxresdefault.jpg

But it's a mod. Possibly obsolete according to Capcom's latest policy.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
But it's a mod. Possibly obsolete according to Capcom's latest policy.
What is Capcom's latest policy?

That's odd. People in the Dragon's Dogma 2 thread are saying it's the most mod friendly REengine game to date.

What's more, it has built-in slutty outfits for female characters (in Game+).

I see two possibilities here - either Dragon Dogma 2 was in development for so long that it missed the politics, or, due to the uproar its announcement caused, Capcom quietly withdrew from it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom