Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

911 Jumper

Educated
Azn women with proper buttocks do exist.

artworks-000556401654-5j6lbe-t500x500.jpg

Ezekiel

Arcane
Yeah, you're definitely SumDrunkGuy. I figured it out after your Conan the Barbarian comment.

Ezekiel

Arcane
I do too, but SDG is in the minority of people who would say something like that. The aggression reminds me of him (you) too. I know it's you.

Ezekiel

Arcane
In response to The Decline rating my post about the player not seeing shit and the camera being locked like in a third-person shooter "autism":

For perspective, take their biggest inspiration, Nier: Automata.

nier-2.jpg

Or look at Devil May Cry. Well, that one's a weird example, since most of the games have fixed cameras for maximum visibility.

The Stellar Blade protagonist takes up so much space. When the player locks on, it will be difficult for them to see threats from other directions. It's the God of War reboot all over again, all the shit about the camerawork that I foresaw long before I played it.

Gandalf

Arbiter
I'm not sure I will ever play this game, but EVE looks very nice and she gave me the feeling that Lara Croft gave me in the 90's. I'm happy to lay my eyes on this thread and learn about this title.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
This popular promo screenshot highlights the bizarre design choices. It's as if the top half of the character is Asian and black African from the waist down.
GIM3ID_WgAA7EcN
Black bubble would stick out far more, this is like a skinny asian butt that got a bit toned. And camera placement is causing foreshortening, she's not that bottom heavy in the videos. It's the head and leg length that look odd to me, like she has insect DNA.
GIQnVHZbwAAbFpK

With that figure, she wouldn't look out of place in a Nicki Minaj music video. Asian women just don't have hips like that.
I agree on the head and leg length. It really does make her look like some kind of insect.
Korean plastic doll face just completely destroys everything about this character. Korean/Chinese developers just can't do faces properly.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I'm all in. Even bought the steelbook case from FantasyBox. Those niggas the real deal. They make better steelbook cases than the official shit but they cost alot. I don't know if it's worth it depending on whether or not you're a poorfag. There's alot of poorfags here. I could wipe my ass with the money but it's a nice case.

cruel

Cipher
This thread should probably be moved to the JRPG section. All Niers / DMC sit there.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

911 Jumper

Educated
Korean plastic doll face just completely destroys everything about this character. Korean/Chinese developers just can't do faces properly.
As Ezekiel highlights, it seems to be a symptom of Korean cultural attitudes in regard to beauty and of course the popularity of cosmetic surgery over there. Female k-pop stars often look like androids or real life sex dolls with one type of default face. This is the Korean girl band Black Pink
121581555_269701647628757_1009798624315687195_n.jpg

Baron Tahn

Scholar
I reckon the comment about Lara Croft in OG Tomb Raider was on point. She was sexy, iconic and pretty badass and made for a great protag. Sure the boys found her attractive but it doesnt make her less cool.

What makes a mess of it is thinking there is something 'wrong' with that. DmC is allowed to have gay anime fanbait, so i think its fair game to have a sexy female protag. Dont play her up as 'feminism' and dont pander too much to coomers and you still have a great, powerful female lead who kicks ass and is sexy enough to raise the body temperature.

Why is it such a crime these days ffs!? Its genius design. Sells product. Boys happy. So freaking backwards these days.

Ezekiel

Arcane
I didn't think the DMC series would be called DmC by such a large percentage of players after Ninja Theory's game.

Last edited:

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
As Ezekiel highlights, it seems to be a symptom of Korean cultural attitudes in regard to beauty and of course the popularity of cosmetic surgery over there. Female k-pop stars often look like androids or real life sex dolls with one type of default face. This is the Korean girl band Black Pink
Yeah, the decline of k-pop is real.
Music has turned to shit as well.

911 Jumper

Educated
Yeah, the decline of k-pop is real.
Music has turned to shit as well.
I generally avoid mainstream music, don't even know what's popular these days. Same with film and TV.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom