Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

STG interview at NMA

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
It does.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Saint_Proverbius said:
Victor1st said:
in 2002 when Activision said that they would be releasing new IP multi era games I called them out AGAIN saying that they will release nothing but sequels since Activision at that point in time were starting to play it safe...low and behold, the next 2 games were? Ohhh, you dont know? Well, let me tell you...

Star Trek: Armada II

Star Trek: Starfleet Command III

Star trek: Armada 2 was a game that should have never been made. Sure, the first one made a lot of money, but it wasn't well recieved. It was basically Warcraft 2 with four sides, units that were overly balanced to the point of every small ship being equivalent such as the Defiant equalling the Klingon Bird of Prey, and so on. Basically, in order to appeal to mainstream gamers, the size of the ship mattered more to how it fought than what the ship class history actually was. You don't have to be much of a Trekkie to know the Klingon Bird of Prey is an old, old, old ship and the defiant is a pretty new, high tech one. A few movies and a few episodes of DS9 would be enough.

SFC3 basically killed the SFC franchise, which was a fairly steady seller for Interplay.

Holy fuck, you're not dead!

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Volourn said:
Another fan site thinking they're more pwoerful than they actually are. :roll: :

wofl it doesn't matter wat ppl think consumer opinion is for idiots fallout 3 will sell 3 billion copies and u cant stop it lol roofles

MINIGUNWIELDER

Scholar
HardCode said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Volourn said:
How much money does this ST fansite make? A lot less than betehsda. Bethesda knows what theya re doing. This fansite doesn't.
For the record, how much money do you make? That way we can dismiss your opinion whenever we find someone who earns more than you and who disagrees with you. I'm thinking that would almost be everyone here.

PWNED.

My IQ drops everytime that is posted at the Codex.

MINIGUNWIELDER

Scholar
Volourn said:
"For the record, how much money do you make? That way we can dismiss your opinion whenever we find someone who earns more than you and who disagrees with you. I'm thinking that would almost be everyone here."

How many her emake money making games? Only those like VD who make money making games (or will) meet the criteria.

Being a millionaire because you are a male prostitute for dogs ala Hardcode doesn't mean you know anything about games.

Game over.

P.S. I amke 1 cent an hour.

Who the fuck is this jackass and what has he done to Volly?!!!!

There is no way this is the real Volourn, seriously, this is far morestupid than everything he posts.

Unless our favorite canuck got drunk on that coon-piss those jackasses call beer, and decided to troll for no reason.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
I have a beer every 6 months (a little more now sicne I work in a bar currently) so i don't I cna get drunk.

R00fles!

P.S. How is that post trolling? Because I didn't suck up to ST geeks or customers?

L0LLERZ!

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Volourn said:
"For the record, how much money do you make? That way we can dismiss your opinion whenever we find someone who earns more than you and who disagrees with you. I'm thinking that would almost be everyone here."

How many her emake money making games? Only those like VD who make money making games (or will) meet the criteria.

Being a millionaire because you are a male prostitute for dogs ala Hardcode doesn't mean you know anything about games.

Game over.

P.S. I amke 1 cent an hour.

Awwww. Dammit.

dagorkan

Arbiter
Volourn said:

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom