Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Strategic RPG Legends of Eisenwald Kickstarter: Funding Goal Surpassed, 7 Days To Go

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
Yup, relaxing is not an option at the moment :) Many things to do, including many calculations. No burning flags either, we don't have such a thing here, people here are tolerant to a point of indifference I would say and unless something really bothers them, nobody would do a thing.

Hmm, it seems I did stop receiving email notifications despite having received them before and not changing anything in my settings. One more thing to figure out I guess...

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
Well, I have to say in the beginning it didn't look that good. But, the overall response was very positive so we were sure we will get to our goal. The only thing uncertain was about stretch goals - how many would we do. We felt there was a lot of interest in our game, and this forum here is a great example of it. Since we didn't know much about Kickstarter process, we had to work on describing our gameplay, making videos etc. All of this should have been ready in advance, along with PR. We are going to write a Kickstarter post-mortem with an intention to make it helpful to others going on the same road as us.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom