Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Suggestion on adding a "Not Funny" rating

InSight

Learned
Possibly Retarded
There exist on the RPGCodex the: Incline/decline, Yes/No, Agree/disagree, yet the "Funny" rating is without its counterpart, without its mate, its opposite, the "Not Funny" or Unfunny.
Other present ratings are either too severe or off the mark.
As there is day and night, let the "Funny" rating have its night.

Falksi

Arcane
The idea is to take the piss by means of one of the other buttons if it isn't funny.

Those of us who aren't socially retarded understand this without the need to have it explained to us.

Cunt Dickula!?

Those of us who aren't socially retarded
owl.png

InSight

Learned
Possibly Retarded
The idea is to take the piss by means of one of the other buttons if it isn't funny.
The idea is to avoid that. as should have been clear on(not requiring explanation):
Other present ratings are either too severe or off the mark.
To elaborate/explain/clarify: To give the option, a pure/precise/direct option, to rate without the crudity/filth of other ratings.

Unless for you manners, kindness and good consideration are social retardation.
One can assume/argue otherwise; that rudeness, insults and crudity are signs of social retardation(in this case as a step backwards or decline). Some of us would prefer to be appear more than monkeys/apes who at times touch their own excretion to fling/throw at others. The "Unfunny" rating should gives the option do that.
It is a matter of principles/ethics/standards, holding them despite the surroundings or flow.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
After giving some thoughts to OP's point, I must say I wholeheartedly agree with the need to restore balance. That's why I too ask for the "not Funny" button, as well as the following ones :
- Not too long, did read,
- When words are enough
- That's not an elephant
- How dare you not !!?
And, most importantly :
- Whatever shit you've posted did load.

Thank you for adding them quickly. I am currently at pain reading the forum without them.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
After giving some thoughts to OP's point, I must say I wholeheartedly agree with the need to restore balance. That's why I too ask for the "not Funny" button, as well as the following ones :
- Not too long, did read,
- When words are enough
- That's not an elephant
- How dare you not !!?
And, most importantly :
- Whatever shit you've posted did load.

Thank you for adding them quickly. I am currently at pain reading the forum without them.
I also suggest "Not fishy" and "Chad" as opposed to cuck. By the way, the "Chad" one could be cool.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'd like to have this added:

DJz67i0.png

You talkin' to me?
/ Some day a real rain will come

Whichever you prefer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom