Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Suzerain - political simulator & RPG hybrid by Torpor Games - now with Kingdom of Rizia DLC

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Playing the game and feels mostly negative lol

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
- people saying this isn't a RPG
- but it has combat

:smug:
Strategy-game combat, not squad-based tactics combat or even miniatures wargaming combat. :M

9PfR28q.jpg

NotSweeper

Educated
Granted, it's been a while since I played and I didn't come anywhere near seeing all the paths, but doesn't the game allow you to be unapologetically fascist?
Wokeness sucks I get it, but if a game lets you go both ways of the extreme I don't see a problem with tbh.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Granted, it's been a while since I played and I didn't come anywhere near seeing all the paths, but doesn't the game allow you to be unapologetically fascist?
Wokeness sucks I get it, but if a game lets you go both ways of the extreme I don't see a problem with tbh.
:positive:

Do you see a fash path in the writing up there ? The whole event is dripping with blue haired cuck boy fag toy uni graduated butthurt.

NotSweeper

Educated
Do you see a fash path in the writing up there ? The whole event is dripping with blue haired cuck boy fag toy uni graduated butthurt.
I've only played the base game, but if you take a more hardline option I assume the event changes, or are you saying there's no rightoid path in the DLC? Damn shame if that's the case.

Nm6k

Scholar
You can go all in with the Nationalists to make yourself self a absolute monarch. Think a similar path is also possible if you go all in with the priest too for a Theocracy

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Finished the game.....and it is a mess. Have the same gripes with it that i had with its original part. The game is all about reaction and not about action. There is a decree thingy but it is irrelevant. Didn't see any actual use of it. You get a few buildings that will bolster your income and energy,but they are pointless since the amount of actual turns. If the game was 100 turns,it would be nice,but when there is like 10 turns and you need two turns to build them. Also there is decrees that suck your gibs but deliver nothing,you would expect to get a pay off,but nothing happens. I invested in most shit and never got anything of value from it lol.

Another gripe is the writing,the game does represents all the political options,but trough the eyes of a libtard university student westoid. There is a bunch of problems that make no sense for the setting. Also most of the side stories drop out and are never mentioned,also buggy triggers or something. Trying to bang the nice young blond only to never get mentioned later on and in the epilogue me king being sad for not banging her. Things happening that you could see from kilometres,but can't act on it before it is too late. Supporting factions that end up hating you in the next event for no reason,etc etc.
The game for me ended out of nowhere,was just thinking about how would i act against me enemies and shit,only to behead some cuck. Also lol at the capitalist nation that was just about to enter the war only for it to end.

Also combat is interesting but retarded. There shouldn't have been a time limit and action limit. Also soldier are useless lol,go for tanks support and navy.

vota DC

Augur
This game lacks real villains. Queen Beatrice was an awesome villain in the first game, expecially before patches since was really difficult to avoid her attack and you required allies (solo was possible but was discovered later). The Pale guy attempt to grab some rizian resources with Alvarez babysitting him pales compared to the Queen calling you on phone asking to give three big provinces or otherwise she will unleash one million soldiers.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Alcarez should have been a war enemy,sacking his capital would have felt good. Also seeing repercussion from fucking him over,would have been nice. Oh and the end screen numbers were idiotic,a quarter of mil dead soldiers lol.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
SJW dev tbh. Was obvious with the original version and it just got more apparent with the 2.0 and Rizia updates.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom