Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview Talking to Bill about Bloodlust - A Vampire RPG

WRF Studios

WRF Studios
Developer
Thanks again for a everyone who's has taken a look - some good feeback from everyone.

As far a finding the store... I think some people are having trouble with the Big doors that simply look like walls - so I need to change that - basically people see the door and think its a wall so they dont bother to get close enough for it to say "click it to open"

But the store is in the "Ruins" area - immediately after entering from the "courtyard" area - there is a door (but might look like a wall) to the left.

Also... fixed the "un-clickable" screenshots on the screenshot page (thanks for pointing that out)

Thanks
Bill

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Hey Mr. Fisher, are you going to give your artists a stern lecture over their blatant tracing/plagiarism that the good folks at Rock Paper Shotgun discovered?

WRF Studios

WRF Studios
Developer
that was some concept stuff that I was just goofing around with that shouldnt of been posted on the site (just for the 3d modeler's eyes) Sorry about that. The actual 3d model result ended up looking nothing like the similar character.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom