Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Real-Time Tactics Terminator: Dark Fate - RTS from the devs of Syrian Warfare

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

Well... so I was just browsing Steam and it occured to me that I might check on whether Cats who play (somewhat based Ruskies who made Syrian Warfare) were up to something new. Like maybe making an RTS about the war in eastern Ukraine or something.

Imagine my surprise when I found out they are actually making an RTS set in Terminator universe on what is apparently updated version of the engine used in Warfare/Syrian Warfare.

MFW

:neveraskedforthis:

Honestly, I did not ask for any of this Terminator stuff and would have much prefered a realistic modern day setting. I am not up to date with the modern day Terminator lore so I have no idea what this "Legion" thing is even supposed to be, but w/e. The devs proved to be competent with Syrian Warfare though, so maybe this could be a good RTS anyway... we will see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom