Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What are your favorite adult / erotic games?

• Treasure of Nadia by NLT

• Sengoku Rance by AliceSoft

• Rance X by AliceSoft

• Some other AliceSoft game (post a comment to tell more)

• Honey Select by Illusion

• Honey Select 2 by Illusion

• Some other Illusion game (post a comment to tell more)

• Princess Trainer by Akabur

• Star Channel 34 by Akabur

• Some other Akabur game (post a comment to tell more)

• Monster Girl Club Bifrost by Midnight Pleasure

• House Party by Eek! Games

• Haremon by Haremon Dev

• Corruption of Champions by Fenoxo

• Trials in Tainted Space by Fenoxo

• Succubus Affection by Succubus Diary

• LonaRPG by eccma417

• Brothel King by Goldo

• Sim Brothel (the original)

• Babysitting Cream by Aval0nX & Avian

• Dungeon of Erotic Master by rusimarudou

• Goblin Walker by rusimarudou

• Taffy Tales by UberPie

• The Lust of Delta ~ A Warship Awash in Lust~ or some other game by fushidaratei

• Kamidori Alchemy Meister by Eushully

• Some other game by Eushully (post a comment to tell more)

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with adult mods

• Leisure Suit Larry games by Al Lowe

• Being a DIK by DrPinkCake

• Summertime Saga by Kompas Productions

• Violated Heroine

• Monster Girl Quest games by Torotoro Resistance

• Bunny Black games by Softhouse Chara

• Future Fragments by The Future Fragments Team

Results are only viewable after voting.

jackofshadows

Magister
Yeah, I played this for a day or two. It's pretty good actually: you can play it uh, "normally", without turning prot into a hopeless slut, there're even two ways to do it: stealthy/sneaky/spy branch and a brutal/mercenary one, both with its own major quest lines and it plays alright as far as these RPGM games go, the writing is not bad at all. A cool time waster, anyway. There's also full slut route, some optional stuff but I didn't like artwork enough for try that much tbh. Not a huge fan of fem prot games in general, either.

jackofshadows

Magister
It's unfinished, yes but they recently have completed their previous game (overgrown genesis which is also alright) so it's not like Clairs Quest will stay unfinished forever, I'm sure

Caim

Arcane
I'll believe it when I see it, and even then just because a game is "finished" doesn't mean it's finished.

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer

Already made a thread including a mini-review for it in https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/the-book-of-bondmaids-grimdark-low-fantasy-visual-novel-thats-part-lewd-game-my-mini-review.140300
2/3 serious game, 1/3 lewd game. A pretty rare experience where the game would still be worth playing even without the sexual content.

If you're looking for more games where the game would be worth playing even without the sexual content, I ran a itch.io pack with a lot of action-based western adult games.

https://itch.io/b/1021/pay-what-you-want-adult-18-action-games-demo-bundle-3

Or just go straight to our game; https://store.steampowered.com/app/1238920/Future_Fragments/

Zyondyne

Learned
If you're looking for more games where the game would be worth playing even without the sexual content, I ran a itch.io pack with a lot of action-based western adult games.

https://itch.io/b/1021/pay-what-you-want-adult-18-action-games-demo-bundle-3

Or just go straight to our game; https://store.steampowered.com/app/1238920/Future_Fragments/

Thank you for the list! Truth is, I don't really care much about anything anime inspired or featuring many anthropomorphic characters. As you've noticed, I'm more interested in western-style games that are somehow rooted in reality. And I pretty much refuse to play anything other than completed games. It's pretty picky considering all such games have been in early-access for ages, but it is what it is, haha.

That being said, your game seems to be the one with the highest production values on that list.

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer
If it helps, I'd say the plot to our game is somewhere along the line of a 2.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale for Sci-Fi :P but I understand!

I cant think of any other super realistic games that are also heavily gameplay based off the top of my head though, admittedly.

Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
Mohs scale? More like meh scale.

Also don't use any deviation of TV Tropes to define yourself by: the autists over at TV Tropes will do that for you once you become notable.

lightbane

Arcane
Their fanfics recommendation was something else, to the point I remember there were a bunch of videos mocking the descriptions and the pages here. The "editing wars" I remember reading about showed TVTropers as very unstable. They also deleted a lot of pages to pretend to be clean shortly before the page was monetized and so on.

Also, I thought TVTropes made some statement in favor of Black Looters Murderers, but I found nothing, my bad, I was probably mistaken, or it was deleted.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Also, I thought TVTropes made some statement in favor of Black Looters Murderers, but I found nothing, my bad, I was probably mistaken, or it was deleted.
I also remember something along these lines but I'm not 100% sure.

Caim

Arcane
Video's age restricted, but it's also on BitChute:

It's also an hour and a half long, so be warned.

flyingjohn

Arcane
Anybody here have any experience with the sengoku hime series?
It looks like lite ero rotk,which sounds interesting.

Vatnik Wumao
Any other games in the style of Summertime Saga? Don't really care about pure VN stuff or games with solely sexual content on the level of Skyrim mods. Preferably something with a similar visual design and without railroaded fetish content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom