Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline the codex has scaled to the world's level

Llama-Yak Hybrid

Wild Sheep
Dumbfuck
Also, not tolerating inane shit like "How can we exterminate jews" or "Are niggers even human" in your forum has absolutely nothing to do with censorship.
:kingcomrade:

Mustawd

Lol, you guys are hilarious. If you can't talk about killing jews or dindus for one day you all turn into a bunch of whiny children. Have none of you watched that movie with what's his face from spiderman who chopped his own arm off because he was too weak to lift up a rock? Christ, you are all pathetic.

Do me a favor and don't post anything until you do a Star Stable LP to level 10. Otherwise, just stfu.

Mustawd

Godammit, what did I just say?

Look, lemme be more clear..*sigh* Fat chix have bigger boobs than skinny girls. I just don't really understand why everyone thinks half starved models look good. I mean, have you seen a body like this in real life? (see below) Jesus christ.

fpic.jpg

:desu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustawd

Wrong thread? This thread is pointless. Might as well post some hot chubbies if you ask me.

hivemind

haha goyim it was just a prank xDD

stop talking about it and rather pay attention to my inane rambling and disgusting landwhales haha

hivemind

i was just pranking you by calling them ugly haha xDDD

it was just a prank

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
What a goofster. Just like our administration with their mad funny pranks. It's all fun and games until lawyers phone dankovenload.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I don't like fat chix

I don't even....

georgiapratt.jpg
Your logical fallacy is...I don't even know what it is. It's like a strawman in that you're building a fake opponent to tear down, but you're not making any arguments and your fake opponent has nothing to do with what this thread is about. I'm just gonna chalk it up to attention whoring and stop giving you any.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I don't know what people get trying to shit on the things that makes the codex what it is. NMA and RPG Watch are that-a-way.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I don't know what people get trying to shit on the things that makes the codex what it is.
Totalitarianism. The New Left is composed of the same sort of people who made up the Religious Right a generation ago, they change their dogma with political fashions but it's not really about that. It's about wanting to control everything and being addicted to outrage.

hivemind

I don't know what people get trying to shit on the things that makes the codex what it is.
Totalitarianism. The New Left is composed of the same sort of people who made up the Religious Right a generation ago, they change their dogma with political fashions but it's not really about that. It's about wanting to control everything and being addicted to outrage.
nah bro, it's just a prank :DD

Weasel
Come on Mustawd, you goofed and jumped into a situation you didn't understand, thinking it was just about a label when posts were actually being moved to a forum where they can't be read. Nothing unusual, most of us have misinterpreted threads here at some point. No need for all the deflection... just, like, stand by your words and stuff.

I think I'm just getting triggered because I hate cowardice. Just stand by your words. FFS this is an internet forum where you are anonymous. And you still can't stand behind what you say? Pathetic.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I bet 'Snorkack' is a pencil-neck faggot with no chin.
Oh shit bro that hurt! What's next? You question my sexual preferences? Making assumptions about my mother's job?
It seems that sitting in your echo chamber, posting over 7000 witty oneliners in less than a year, made you lose the bigger picture. Let a newfag kindly explain it to you: For every jcd, hivemind, tyranosaurus rex and such, we also got a felipepepe, deucetraveller, vaultdweller and dozens of indie developers who actually add really valuable insight about rpgs to this page. The codex is what it is, and regarded by people like MCA, not because, but despite the lack of moderation and casual racism.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom