Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls Online

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Pauldrons doesn't seem bad for now, and they were separated item in Morrowind.

Oh please, stop crediting Bethesda for something they simply are incapable of in any shape or form. Zenimax Online Studios is the one on this case.
Well okay, they HIRED people who can do job for them. It's still progress, no? :M
'cept they didn't, so still no.

Tel Velothi

Cipher
But, shouldn't khajit's look depend on what phase of the moon they were born on, from almost human to just a walking cat? Or did they drop that part of lore?

Argonians have breasts, what do you expect. I facepalm'd hard.

And argonian and khajiit faces are completely "animal" while their bodies are completely "human" except texture, yeah makes sense. Geez.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DEVELOPER QUESTION OF THE WEEK #44
15d14ddeb4105b38f955eff9ba640a64.jpg

This week, we ponder the malevolent motivations of a Daedric Prince.

Caim

Arcane

Akratus

Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A moderator asked me to prove that the developers didn't really know what they were doing, so I posted 4 links to pictures about lore-rape and feedback.
So now they deleted my post and whenever I try to visit in non-incognito mode I get this:

Thankyoucomeagain.png

Akratus

Patron
Is it just me, or do the oblivion npc's actually have more definition to their texture? I mean, they actually have definition to their skin it seems.

Compare that to the non-human faces here:

http://cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-faces.jpg

They look far more like they are made out of plastic or playdough. There's no color variation in the face, of which we actually have quite a bit in real life. I think that Oblivion faces with SEVERE limitations on the stretchyness of every tiny bit of the face, as well as the color variation and with higher resolution textures, and less doll-like hair would be quite realistic. Also, non-shitty animations of course. And then what comes out of their mouth, but I digress.

A moderator asked me to prove that the developers didn't really know what they were doing, so I posted 4 links to pictures about lore-rape and feedback.
So now they deleted my post and whenever I try to visit in non-incognito mode I get this:
NOW THIS

vader-life-10.jpg

IS DAMAGE CONTROL!

DramaticPopcorn

Got a beta invite from Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th. I'm working then, won't be able to check this out, if anyone interested, pm me

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fuck these bethestard pieces of shit. I bought and played all their shit games religiously since Morrowind and they can't even send me a fucking beta key.

Nael

Arcane
Played the Beta for about an hour this evening. As I expected... It is pure, unmitigated, shit. And I am not just saying that because it is the "popular" thing to say. I have a tendency to put up with shit games but this thing isn't even fun and I think its a testament to its poor quality that I am not going to bother playing it anymore even though it is free.

Data4

Arcane
I'll third that. It's basically MMO Skyrim. If I want Skyrim, I'll play it. It's executed better anyway. I got through the Coldharbour part and was deposited in some Inn somewhere. At that point, I closed the game and have had zero desire to open it again to find out what's next.

It would have been better if the whole opening bit was instanced to you. Maybe it was because of it being a beta weekend and everyone and their brother was checking the game out, but I hate having a crowd of people all moving along with me damned near in sync as I rescued the Prophet, went through the anchor, and woke up after being found passed out on a beach somewhere. "So, yeah, I rescued you and all your 50 buddies there passed out. Go see Rana (or whatever her name is). I'm sure you're the chosen one or something. So's that guy. And that one there.... Oh and that one... Him too... Yeah...."

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Checked that Bethpizda ripped out Imperials and made Cyrodil boring England again only this time ruled by Demon cultists :lol: Wut? and stopped to care.
:hearnoevil::balance: only this time sans mods and with bunch of :patriot: LARPING Nords. :killit:

Akratus

Patron
It can be saved by the mod called: Do not play, do not buy, do not endorse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom