Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Fall's hype spams the net

Astromarine

Erudite
fuck that shit. I even bought Dungeon Siege.

To be honest, I had a bit of fun with Lionheart. Not the game, but Reflexive had a demo of an Arkanoidlike in the CD that I think I played more than the game itself. More than I can say for DS. But still, my bad purchases are legendary.

To be fair, pre-release buzz for LH was not COMPLETELY bad. The setting had a lot of promise,and there was hope that Reflexive had not fucked up things to such a royal degree.

still... *frantically tries to avoid the spotlight* Look at Vicky! he helped develop it, fer fuck's sake.

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Eelusion said:
Ok, I'm german and still waiting for a classic german RPG. Sacred and Restricted Area are boring Diablo clones. Gothic somehow was not my taste but still the best german try.
*kicks Eelusion in the face*
It was called "Realms of Arkania" or "Das Schwarze Auge" you little Hitlerjugend dumbfuck!

*cough* :wink:

PrzeSzkoda

Augur
Project: Eternity
Wasn't "Das Schwarze Auge" a fantasy PnP RPG used as a basis for "Shadows over Rivia"? IIRC, the PnP game had been quite a big thing in Germany.

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Kinda. It was used as a basis for the Realms of Arkania series, Blade of Destiny, Star Trail and Shadows over Riva, which were also called DSA or Nordland-Trilogie in reference to the area where the games played.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom