Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Final Solution

Allow everybody to see the IP address of the individuals who posts on these forums. Not only will this eliminate Chefe-alts, but it will also answer the age-old question of who is impersonating Cleveland Trollmore.

A vote for the final solution is a vote for freedom! Freedom to make fun of people who are pathetic enough to make alts!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
a better solution would be to add an automatic "*** has also posted from this IP" when someone posts on an alt. of course they could set up a proxy but if they're that desperate, let them

laclongquan

Arcane
Stereotypical Villain said:
Allow everybody to see the IP address of the individuals who posts on these forums. Not only will this eliminate Chefe-alts, but it will also answer the age-old question of who is impersonating Cleveland Trollmore.

A vote for the final solution is a vote for freedom! Freedom to make fun of people who are pathetic enough to make alts!

You should get a nosebeard, Stereotypical Villain. That suits you.

And NO, but HELL NO.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DraQ said:
Zed said:
a better solution would be to add an automatic "*** has also posted from this IP" when someone posts on an alt. of course they could set up a proxy but if they're that desperate, let them
This.

I agree.

Maybe less people will be accused of being Drog's alt.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Crooked Bee said:

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

WHAT ARE YORU CRIMES CB!\?

25124528:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

SoupNazi

It should only appear retrospectively, like two weeks after the post is made. That way, faggots can entertain themselves with the guessing game and we can laugh at them once we find out they were outright wrong.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Konjad said:
DraQ said:
Zed said:
This.

I agree.

Maybe less people will be accused of being Drog's alt.

Fuck off Drog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom