Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The forums are being tinkered with

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I added new titles and graphics for them. Comments please.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
I think they're fine. Some people might have problems with the font, or its coloring and shading, perhaps.

Speaking of which, and excusing my ignorance for a second, what does Auger mean? I know i heard the title before, but the only synonyms i've found for it indicate its "any of various tools or devices having a helical shaft or member that are used for boring holes".

Is this the Codex's subtle way of telling me i'm a tool? :)

The font on them is fine, but the colouring is a bit too cheery.

Whats gay about liking strait jackets?

Lost of perfectly normal people like to be laced up in strait jackets.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I'll try to work something out with the font/colors, and yeah - it's Augur. Mispelled that. Working on it now.

Saint wants Impact. But impact looks pretty bad small. only looks good on headers.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Do we need the word "member" under name? Technically, everybody is a member, so it's just wasting space and looks out of place.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I can't turn it off, VD. If I leave it blank as <--! --> or whatever the comment is to shut it off, it looks like an uneven space.

Psilon

Erudite
Exitium said:
I can't turn it off, VD. If I leave it blank as <--! --> or whatever the comment is to shut it off, it looks like an uneven space.

Have you tried a non-breaking space (&nbsp;)? That'll at least make it consistent.

Jed

Cipher
DarkUnderlord said:
Exitium said:
I added new titles and graphics for them. Comments please.
My Comment: They look lame. Get rid of them.
I concur. I also really don't like the "member" thing. It was better when everyone just had one title, and special people had SPESHUL titles, which no longer looks so special. The font is pretty gay, too. Sorry.

PS- The JA2 avatars look 100% better. Great job, there.

Greenskin13

Erudite
I prefered the old font. What was it, anyway?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom