Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Game Awards 2023 - December 7th

antimeridian

Learned
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Did Arkans always refer to themselves by the branch on announcements? Or they want to be distanced from the redfall studio?
Could be wrong, but I never noticed it before Redfall, which made a very big deal about being developed by Arkane Austin.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Everything developed under Dinga Bakaba (after Colantonio left):

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - main character is a nigger
Wolfenstein: Youngblood - woke crap
Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot - woke crap
Deathloop - two retarded niggers
Redfall - diversity galore
Blade in Paris - cool nigger

This is not fair. Arkane is killed by this retarded nigger with his woke agenda.

antimeridian

Learned
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Im wondering why they thought "hey lets try that vampire idea again".. Who the hell thought that was a smart move after Redfall. Phil Spencers gonna burst a major artery at this rate.
Blade is a lone superhero who hunts vampires with a katana, pretty different idea.
I think the joke is nobody wants to hear "Arkane" and the word "vampire" in the same sentence right now.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
If you can make it to the end where she says "follow me" you are in for some painful cringe. There is a lot wrong with this trailer holy shit.

Elttharion

Learned
images

Elttharion

Learned
A dude (Dusk Golem) who used to leake a lot of Resident evil stuff said Monster Hunter 6, Re4 Remake Gold and Dishonored 3 (lmao) will be shown at TGA.

KcRL9dR.png
If Blade is real, does this mean Dishonored won't show up?
The FTC leaked that Dishonored 3 is (or was) being developed. Considering that their site says they are just starting to develop Blade its weird they chose to show that. I dont think this bodes well for Dishonored if they dont show it today. Either MS is saving it for a later date or its dead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom