Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The New Legacy - The Watchtower

blablabla

Novice
hey BladeZ. do us all a favor and go fuck yourself. and stop playing arround with a bunch a schetches that are not yours, a fake site etc. in case no one knows, I am a member of trademark studios romania, and nothing you've seen is real. those...screenshots are nothing than 3d artworks for INTERNAL use, not ment to be put on display...that is wht they are called CONCEPT ART. as for the gc2008 bullshit??? =)))) you've really gone to far. stop discrediting a game that has weak enough chances to reach the shops without your stupid ideeas. stop ruining the reputation of a group of men that has worked for 6 years just to get this far and is still far away even from the stage of being officialy announced. stop stealing other peoples' ideeas and stop trying to destroy any shy atemmpt to make a romanian video game that may one day become something. so do us all a favor, stop wasting our time and go fuck your mother

BladeZ

Novice
fututi mm da muist prost, date in gatu matii da fraier, fac romanii jocuri video, lasa sa nu mai faca, bagamias pula in tine si in tot neamu tau. ce ma ameninti tu ca imi spargi moaca, bagamias pula in tine, ca daca te prind bag cutitu in tine si te omor fututi neamu matii

Pastel

Scholar
Xor said:
Someone care to translate, please?
BladeZ sa iti dau la muie tie si la toata echipa Cataclysm Studios, futu-ti mortii matii in gat de bulangiu, bagati-as pula in gat de muist tu cu mata, discreditezi un proiect care nu ar fi trebuit sa fie mediadizat, fute-mas in mortii mati de sclav
"BladeZ fuck you and all the Cataclysm Studios team, fuck your mother's dead in the throat you faggot, I want to stick my dick down your throat you fucker and your mother, you discredit a project which shouldn't have been mediatized, fuck you in your mother's dead you slave."

fututi mm da muist prost, date in gatu matii da fraier, fac romanii jocuri video, lasa sa nu mai faca, bagamias pula in tine si in tot neamu tau. ce ma ameninti tu ca imi spargi moaca, bagamias pula in tine, ca daca te prind bag cutitu in tine si te omor fututi neamu matii
"Fuck your mother's dead you dumb faggot, go to your mother's throat you loser, the romanians make video games, they shouldn't, I want to stick my dick inside you and all your kin, why do you threaten me you're going to break my face, I want to stick my dick inside you, cause if I catch you I'll stick a knife inside of you and I'll kill you, fuck your mother's kin."

BladeZ

Novice
pastel datias la muie ce pula mea te bagi daten mm daici da fraier le iei partea la niste fraieri care vor sa faca un joc video in romania dai in gatu masi sa faca altceva mai util decat niste jocuri

Pastel

Scholar
"pastel datias la muie ce pula mea te bagi daten mm daici da fraier le iei partea la niste fraieri care vor sa faca un joc video in romania dai in gatu masi sa faca altceva mai util decat niste jocuri"

"pastel I want to give you dick why my dick are you getting involved go in your mother's dead from here you loser you're siding with some losers who want to make a video game in romania give them in their mother's throat to do something more useful than some games."

Murk

Arcane
lumpy ftw

keep on bringing in that sweet translatalingo

what's with all the throat talk? that some kind of romanian insult that doesn't translate well?

I NEED TO KNOW

blablabla

Novice
da' de ce sa nu facem ma jocuri video, muistule, ce are, ce ar fi mai util de facut? sa ne drogam, sa furam, sa ce? da-te dracu' de-aicia de analfabet si mai pune si tu cate o virgula fraiere, ca nu esti pe messu' pizdii masii sa scrii fara semne de punctuatie

BladeZ

Novice
muie baaa ete nu vrea pula mea inghitioai pa toata si tu pastele potolestete in mm k ma calci pa nervi retardatule

Pastel

Scholar
Mikayel said:
what's with all the throat talk? that some kind of romanian insult that doesn't translate well?

I NEED TO KNOW
Sticking one's dick down one other's throat makes sense, no?

Murk

Arcane
Pastel said:
Sticking one's dick down one other's throat makes sense, no?

there was one bit that read "i give them in their mother's throat" that i didn't quite make the connection of "dick", but i could have sworn i read one that said "go back to your mother's throat" or something to that effect.

regardless, yes yes sir that does indeed make sense, i respectfully withdraw my question and implore you to continue you translational efforts

blablabla

Novice
BladeZ, why don't you just quit asshole, can't you see that everyone has been laughing at you all the time? and, if we're retards, well... in romania we have a little proverb from the elders : A SHARD IS LAUGHING AT THE BROKEN POT! and by the way pastel, keep going with that translation, so that everyone may know what a fucking idiot BladeZ really is

Pastel

Scholar
You see, most Romanian insults are, at their origins, based on sticking one's dick into something dear to the insultee, such as their throat or their mother's dead kin. Eventually, the dick part started being omitted, and thus "Go into your mother's dead" is considered an insult, nonsensical though it may be.
Also:
"muie baaa ete nu vrea pula mea inghitioai pa toata si tu pastele potolestete in mm k ma calci pa nervi retardatule"
="Dick yooo fuck my dick doesn't want it you should swallow it whole and you pastel calm down in your mother's dead you are stepping on my nerves you retard"

Murk

Arcane
Magnificent, an entire language which the insults of revolve around the khak.

I must learn to speak this language.

BladeZ

Novice
tradu asta muie - mata e o tarfa penala careia iau bagat toti vagabontii pula in cur si pa care am fututo eu siam slobozito in gura inainte sa te nasti tu

Pastel

Scholar
PULA CU MAI MULTE CAPURI LOVIND CUR SI PICIOR O DOAMNE E RAI

blablabla

Novice
pastel's mother? I thought it was yours? and you still don't see that everyone is speaking english here? why don't you just speak in english, so that everyone may know what an educated and funny guy are you. ;)

blablabla

Novice
I can't belive how much time everyone has wasted with this asshole, let's just leave him here to rot alone like the piece of garbage he is. I'm shure we all have more important matters to do.

Hory

Erudite
My apologies to the developers, if they are not behind ths. BladeZ seems to go through all this trouble because Romanians dare to make a game. Wow...
At least there's some drama.

oscar

Arcane
Wait wait wait, so whose the one getting all butthurt because someone thought it was a fake? (as is my understanding)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom