Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Official Photoshop Soviet Propaganda Posters Thread

psycojester

Arbiter
I'm loving Vipera's reaction in the ESF thread. "oh the poor suffering millions" everytime i see a photoshopped poster the voices scream in my mind

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
summer said:
Most of us can take a joke even one is laughing at us, but most of us all prefer you laugh with us more than being laughed at.

Because we just don't want to hurt the self esteem of those people that are huge fans of Oblivion, now can we? ;)

Inziladun

Magister
Sovy Kurosei said:
summer said:
Most of us can take a joke even one is laughing at us, but most of us all prefer you laugh with us more than being laughed at.

Because we just don't want to hurt the self esteem of those people that are huge fans of Oblivion, now can we? ;)

They worked 4 years developing the perfect system to make the game as gentle as possible. You think Bethesda would want their Moderators to risk having Pictures some dudes on the internet made on their forums? That might hurt a dedicated fan's feelings!

At least some of them found enjoyment out of it, and the Moderators did keep it unlocked, at least...

dongle

Scholar
Monica21 said:
Inziladun said:
EDIT: Uh oh, the topic's getting heated, lets see how it turns out. :P
I think the moderators apparently missed the day they covered "satire" in school. Anyway, good stuff. :) Certainly made me laugh.
I like how summer; Posts a scathing critique of the morals and politics of the creators (otherwise known as a flame) then adds a holier-then-thou link to some completely unrelated off-topic art, then admonishes everyone that any flames or off-topic posts and the thread is locked. All in the same post. :shock:

Greatatlantic

Erudite
Well, some moderator (a different then the ones that posted earlier) closed the thread, under the pretense of no politics allowed in ESF. Specifically quoting the presence of a Swatsika and the Hammer and Sickle. I think I'm going to PM the moderator and point out that nothing in the threads was political.

Inziladun

Magister
Greatatlantic said:
Well, some moderator (a different then the ones that posted earlier) closed the thread, under the pretense of no politics allowed in ESF. Specifically quoting the presence of a Swatsika and the Hammer and Sickle. I think I'm going to PM the moderator and point out that nothing in the threads was political.

I will as well. Freddo... didn't he post a bit here too(a while ago)? Meh.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
chinaaxeev2.jpg

Twinfalls

Erudite
:lol: Oh man that's possibly the best one yet.

Also, the ESF and its moderators are retarded beyond satire.

dongle

Scholar
So, someone photoshop out the hammers, sickles, and swastikas and re-post it. I know it'll get locked, but make 'em dig for excuses. :D Heck, post a gallery of kittens and unicorns, say it comes from the codex, and it'll get locked.

Kraszu

Prophet
Inziladun said:
Greatatlantic said:
Well, its done. Lets see if they close this one.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=552286

You know, direct image links don't work on ESF.

But I bet it's more likely to fall into obscurity rather than be locked/deleted.

EDIT: Uh oh, the topic's getting heated, lets see how it turns out. :P

Closed for political reasons:
Vipera said:
Oh man! How could I possibly miss that!? The Hammer and Sickle on poster #3 and the Swastika on #4 are anything but political. rolleyes.gif

Freddo the moderator said:
Heh, indeed.

Looks like they propganda is still strong. :lol:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
HAHAAHAH Sneak Carto for 8x Dmg!

User was nabbed fit

Is being a boring, complaining, cry-baby virgin a requirement to be an ESF moderator?

Data4

Arcane
ViolentOpposition said:
Is being a boring, complaining, cry baby virgin a requirement to be an ESF moderator?

I think Summer is older, so add Frigid Old Maid to that list.

-D4

User was nabbed fit

Those sissies are either dumb or lying... if they're lying, it's because they want to use the "politics" argument to lock the thread. If they're dumb, then they don't realize that something is only political given the correct context; the original context was taken OUT of these posters and replaced by something about Oblibion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom