Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Because playing animu japcrap is an automatic -10 manliness :obviously:

Honor RK47, he sacrificed himself to bring us lulz.

newcomer

Learned
Makes me wonder... does that voice comes from the game or from other source? (The dying scene)
Very cute :incline:, but sadly not available in demo :(

newcomer

Learned
rk.jpg
Elodie? ELODIE? SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY SAVE ELODIE :cry:!

RK47
pls continue the LP:cry: Just use some time travel or whatever :cry:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I still say we oughta have a perfect run and see how well Codexers can predict the correct course of action.

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
I will necro this cause the time is nigh!
Where are you brethren?
What is impeding your progress with the Time Machine/Sands of Time/Desu Ex Machina?

Revive Thy Princess.

baturinsky

Arcane
This game is of "wiki or die" kind. You can survive most sruff by just being extremely paranoid, but at least at one point (day 36) you need a lot of specific skills high to survive.

papillon

Hanako Games
Developer
Long Live The Queen is now listed on Steam Greenlight.

If it makes it on board, there will be free steam keys for existing customers, free updates, a nice price discount... heck, I'll even give away free copies to people who posted in this LP while it was active. SO GO CLICK THE VOTY THING.

Test: Court Manners -> FAILED

I would say I'm sorry for spamming this here except I'm totally not! ... er.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
"heck, I'll even give away free copies to people who posted in this LP while it was active"

Voted in hopes of free +1 steamcount. I've gotten above 1000, so might as well just go full shameless at this point.

Though still not Bruticis/MHC level shameless, I can't bring myself to go quite that low.
...yet.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I too have voted.

I would also like to request a skeleton/zombie outfit for little Elodie to signify her return from the dead.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Voted because making rk47 replay games intended for prepubescent girls amuses me. :smug:

Also, LundB, he said steam keys for people who posted while the LP was active. You're out of luck. :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom