Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

papillon

Hanako Games
Developer
Hey this thread is active again, let's take a lo- OH GOD

(I freely admit to owning and playing many H-games. But not that one.)

ANYWAY! I made a promise and I'm here to pony up. Now that Long Live The Queen is available on Steam, if you posted in this thread back before this Elodie met her fate and want your free copy, send me a private message here (so I can verify your username) and tell me where you want me to email your code.

I don't log in here all the time so there may be some delays but I'll get you eventually. (And your little dog too.)

If you already own the game direct, there's a tool to claim a Steam code with your license key. Check the game's Steam forums for a link.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
lltq.jpg

5185.jpg
Hmm. Your save states have disappeared. It appears the memories are in another drive. That drive no longer exist.
rk.jpg
Hmm it's a pity. Nothing can be done?
5185.jpg
Uh huh, so what will do you, Robo onii-chan?
rk.jpg
:| Reboot?
5185.jpg
Ku ku ku~ such sacrifice, RK.

Erebus

Arcane
Completed the game on my third try (by going Magical Girl ASAP). Some skills really seem to be much more useful than others, though I guess it depends on the choices you make. Royal Demeanor skills, for instance, are very often used. On the other hand, I don't think I ever got to use Running, Swimming, Polearms, World History, Ciphering and Meditation. And I kept failing Divination checks even with a pretty decent score.

If RK begins the adventures of neo-Elodie, I'm going to vote only for physical skills, in order to see if they're enough to carry us through the game.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Let's go magic route and create a covenant of pretty witches with our aunt and whoever else we can get, and summon great Cthulhu to smite enemies of the kawai kingdom.

Cassidy

Arcane
Considering not even Major Blackhart likes this shit, nobody will mind if you give up, RK47, do it while you have some sanity left.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I feel dirty. I've played the game and just now managed to get the kid to survive until the coronation. :oops:
Why? It's a cool little game. It has amazing list of skills and handles skill checks alright, at least to the point of supporting different character builds, from pretty princess in white dress with harp to tomboy strategist, spying banker or a sorceress.

It's has vomiting art style and derpy plot, but you wish AAA developers would use such skill sets in their RPGs.
Well, you know, which is bettah and why

429423-mass-effect-2-xbox-360-screenshot-profile-screen-skills-have.jpg

12.png

I also find the fact that LLVQ is as deadly as AoD or even more very funny :lol:

Erebus

Arcane
Oh, you can't refuse to eat the chocolates if you failed the previous tests ? I guess ***** ******* saved my life !

Amusingly, I now realize I never even found out who was trying to murder Elodie.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Can you actually finish the game if you focus solely on one branch of skills or are you forced to multiclass as it were?

Erebus

Arcane
Can you actually finish the game if you focus solely on one branch of skills or are you forced to multiclass as it were?

Note that you'll max any branch (except maybe intellectual) at least several weeks before finishing the game. Also, some specific (Social or Intellectual) skills seem to be required in order to gain access to Lumen skills.

I just tried a tomboyish princess focusing on nothing but physical skills and she got slaughtered. I actually don't think she could have survived.

Without Military or Lumen, you can't repel the invasion. Without Lumen, you can't fight that asshole king. Without Composure, he kills you.

EDIT : Actually, I was mistaken. Even after maxing Military, I simply couldn't repel the invasion.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
So.. no votes eh? Good good. Will be kinda busy tonite to update.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom