Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Steam Greenlight Thread - SHUT DOWN

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
This is a bug, with ranks. Somehow greenlit games are back in ranking. This will be fixed shortly according to them - that's what they wrote in the Greenlight Dev group.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
I wish I knew then what it all meant :) But I do hope Ice-Pick Lodge have the rights themselves and actually if they would bring Pathologic to Greenlight it can drive some votes to their Knock-Knock campaign that seems pretty much stale. That was something I was planning to do with Discord Times but we got greenlit before we could accomplish that.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wish I knew then what it all meant :) But I do hope Ice-Pick Lodge have the rights themselves and actually if they would bring Pathologic to Greenlight it can drive some votes to their Knock-Knock campaign that seems pretty much stale. That was something I was planning to do with Discord Times but we got greenlit before we could accomplish that.

If Eisenwald gets on Steam, do you then also automatically have permission to put Discord Times up with it as well?

SwiftCrack

Arcane

If Eisenwald gets on Steam, do you then also automatically have permission to put Discord Times up with it as well?

Once you are a published publisher on Steam you have much less obstacles to publish again I think.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Someone actually paid 100$ to get SubSpace on to Greenlight?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144913037

Still the best game ever made. GO VOTE! IT'S FREE!

Oh wow. It's been so long since that I'd forgotten that game existed.

I also remember another, similar game where you played in a virtual world composed from the files and directories on your computer. The game would scan your hard drive and generate the world.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Someone actually paid 100$ to get SubSpace on to Greenlight?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144913037

Still the best game ever made. GO VOTE! IT'S FREE!

Oh wow. It's been so long since that I'd forgotten that game existed.

I also remember another, similar game where you played in a virtual world composed from the files and directories on your computer. The game would scan your hard drive and generate the world.

Ah, we had a thread about both of them! http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/subspace.48664/

Operation: Inner Space

Palikka

Arcane
Shame SS is such a desert these days :( Would pay truckloads of pennies to get people back in to the game.

No matter, got 10 years of entertainment from the game. ^_^

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I suppose. Generally I prefer single player FPS games. The posturing, competitive nature, and number of asshats that find their way into F2P shooters usually ruins it for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom