Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

ferratilis

Magister
For a moment, I thought the studio behind Expeditions Rome came back.
:negative:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Not a steam sale per-se, but i just got Commie Elysium from Humble Choice. Hey, for 10 buckos i got Chivarly 2 as well.

Was holding it off because 40 bucks for a commie game was outrageous (they really love capitalism don't they) but i finally got it now i guess.

BTW, this Humble shit, can i really cancel it now, then activate it on a whim when i see a game i want? Seems fishy somehow.

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not a steam sale per-se, but i just Commie Elysium from Humble Choice. Hey, for 10 buckos i got Chivarly 2 as well.

Was holding it off because 40 bucks for a commie game was outrageous (they really love capitalism don't they) but i finally got it now i guess.

BTW, this Humble shit, can i really cancel it now, then activate it on a whim when i see a game i want? Seems fishy somehow.
Yuu can cancel, pause, or stay subbed.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Not a steam sale per-se, but i just Commie Elysium from Humble Choice. Hey, for 10 buckos i got Chivarly 2 as well.

So i can pause it, check out the next sale, and activate it if i like what i see?

Last edited:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane

So i can pause it, check out the next sale, and activate it if i like what i see?
Pausing will resume the subscription the next month, you need to pause it again if you don't like that month's offering. Occasionally they offer 4$ off when you try to pause.

Wasteland 2
Pausing will resume the subscription the next month, you need to pause it again if you don't like that month's offering. Occasionally they offer 4$ off when you try to pause.

They charge the card a week before new bundle starts, if you are already paused and try to pause for a second time in a row within a week before the card would be charged you'll get a 4$ discount offer, if you try to pause too early you'll get only 2$ discount.
You won't get any discount if you have not paused previous month. I alternate two accounts and buy all choice bundles I want for 8$.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

What about the 10% discount thingy. Do you lose that if you pause it?

Aslo i thought that was for one game but i put a bunch of stuff on the cart and moved the slider away from charity (lmao poor people ain't getting shit) and the 10% off applied to all of them.

BTW, while i was there i noticed that Kingmaker Imperial Edition or whatever is like 78% off. Tempting.

Also, the other one, Wrath of the Righteous, appears to be on sale on steam as well, all though it still seems steep to me. 26 euros for the "Mythic" edition but apparenly that's not complete and there's still a bunch of DLCs left. Lot's of horrific reviews for those on Steam btw.

[EDIT] Wasteland 3 also at 78% off. Must cons00m.

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
10% is on everything , as long as a publisher are in on it. You lose it if you pause. It goes to 20% if you sub for 3 months straight. (Used to be 20% from the start). I haven't subbed two consecutive months since a few years back.

Elttharion

Learned
This is getting delisted in october and this is the last sale for the game, I never played it so I dont know if its worth it.

Apparently there is a bug with the price of the dlc and the deluxe edition in some regions but the devs are trying to fix it.

Caim

Arcane
This is getting delisted in october and this is the last sale for the game, I never played it so I dont know if its worth it.

Apparently there is a bug with the price of the dlc and the deluxe edition in some regions but the devs are trying to fix it.

Yeah, for some reason I can't buy the thing. It says that once I get to my cart that the price has changed and I can't complete the transaction.

Elttharion

Learned

Yeah, for some reason I can't buy the thing. It says that once I get to my cart that the price has changed and I can't complete the transaction.

There is also a complete edition on GOG.

Modron

Arcane
They rereleased this gem from 96:

Another blast from the past, an interactive game/documentary:

This comes out in a few hours:

Release your inner Fingolian:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom