Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Lagi

Augur
Soviet republic propaganda wet dream of roads quality
qtPT9N3.png

911 Jumper

Learned
From a bunch of former Q-Games [PixelJunk series] developers. Launching in 2025

BMX your way into the hearts of all the townsfolk as a mail delivery TANUKI: Pon’s Summer! You've got one month to save up enough to restore the shrine for the Great Tanuki Festival. Deliver packages, compete in sports, make sushi, and much much more in TANUKI: Pon’s Summer!

Fargus

Arcane

Zoochosis looks like an interesting take on horror and simulation but its an overpriced 1 hour game...

Silence of the Siren is like a gay version of HoMM3. Communist rats and molerats are pretty funny ngl

Tenebris seems cool, i actually have it in my steamlist. But i'll let it stew a bit in early access. Tired of abandonware.

Ezekiel

Arcane
Surprised Steam on web browser is no longer logging me out. Used to have to authenticate again all the time. Now I've been logged into Steam on Firefox for months, I think.

Elttharion

Learned
Surprised Steam on web browser is no longer logging me out. Used to have to authenticate again all the time. Now I've been logged into Steam on Firefox for months, I think.
I think they changed something on their back end, now Steam only asks me to authenticate again when I try to buy something via web browser.

Zoochosis looks like an interesting take on horror and simulation but its an overpriced 1 hour game...
Lead writer was a jew so naturally the white woman character admits to fucking the nigger character, and of course in the "good" ending you end up with her after your wife is murdered by the antagonist.

Fargus

Arcane
Lead writer was a jew so naturally the white woman character admits to fucking the nigger character, and of course in the "good" ending you end up with her after your wife is murdered by the antagonist.

"Welcome to amazing world of indie games"

Fargus

Arcane

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

Falksi

Arcane

Fun game. Playing co-op with Kutulu currently. It's a pretty hard game. I recommend saving your gold to buy “continues”. You will need it.

Hard? I got a refund after around 90 minutes played as I hadn't died once. It felt frictionless and boring.

You mean you didn't see the additional gameplay that comes after you first beat the game? Abathor doesn't really start until then.

Nah, that's no good to me. I'm used to proper old-school arcade games, and if there's not a good challenge in the early game I struggle to keep interest. 90 minutes without a single death is way too breezy, I think 10-15 minutes without one is a push tbh.

Big shame they locked out the hardest difficulty until it was beaten, else it might have been different. Silly decision really. If they ever remove those locks so you can get to the meat and potatoes sooner, I might revisit it at some point.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, a proper old-school arcade gamer probably wouldn't find it too hard vs. peasant 2d platformer player, aka me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom