Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
and arcania is cheap too, roxxor and bruticis liked it enough to finish it so it has to be at least decent

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Arcania is shit. Arguably the worst game I ever played before uninstalling at the second major city.

Deleted member 7219

Playing Arcania made me feel like I was suffering a concussion.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Groupees Be Mine 9 is launching in about a day or two. Preview vid up in about 8 hours and they said all of the 8 games will have Steam keys and six are from 2013. I bet one will be Conquistadors. :? And another two are Puppy games I paid $2.50 each for on Steam.

:rage:

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
conquistadors and inquisitor would be awesome. hopefully there will be some more rpgs. anyway since 8 games are steam then i might get them all if thye are at least mediocre

Multi-headed Cow

Groupees Be Mine 9 is launching in about a day or two. Preview vid up in about 8 hours and they said all of the 8 games will have Steam keys and six are from 2013. I bet one will be Conquistadors. :? And another two are Puppy games I paid $2.50 each for on Steam.

:rage:
Still not quite as painful as $5 Rune.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Hmmm...

Depths of Peril (wish it were Din's Curse but it's not)
Some adventure game
Some crappy racer
Some isometric shooter
No idea at 0:10

Definitely no Conquistadors or Puppygames stuff.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Guy's wrong about Eador, the image at 0:14 is missing both hexes/grids and health bars.

I'm wrong, it's Eador:

Last edited:

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Arcania is shit. Arguably the worst game I ever played before uninstalling at the second major city.

This. Arcania is the worst game I've ever played. It doesn't suffer from crippling bugs like most shit games. It's just the most horribly designed game ever concieved. It's a complete desert of a game without any oasises to be found.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor

This. Arcania is the worst game I've ever played. It doesn't suffer from crippling bugs like most shit games. It's just the most horribly designed game ever concieved. It's a complete desert of a game without any oasises to be found.

Exactly. There are zero redeeming features. Every aspect from the combat, to the lack of art assets (recycled faces on multiple characters), to the horrendously bad/shallow writing, to the generic quests... it's just bad.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Groupees will launch tomorrow night/morning/wherever you are in the world in about 22 hours.

-Ittle dew*
-Ring Runner
-Depths of Peril*
-Mini Motor Racing EVO*
-The Whispered World*
-Eador: Masters of the Broken World*

All seem to be confirmed. * denotes Steam. Highborn is possibly in there, too.

Last edited:

FuelBlooded

Scholar
Groupees will launch tomorrow night/morning/wherever you are in the world in about 22 hours.

-Ittle dew*
-Ring Runner
-Depths of Peril*
-Mini Motor Racing EVO*
-The Whispered World*
-Eador: Masters of the Broken World*

All seem to be confirmed. * denotes Steam. Highborn is possibly in there, too.
Nice bundle.
Huge surprise about Ittle Dew - it's a $10+ game, and now in a bundle.
Ring Runner is a new game, a kickstarted one (obvious)
Eador, I'm also surprised.

Multi-headed Cow

Preview vid up in about 8 hours and they said all of the 8 games will have Steam keys and six are from 2013.
Also just realized that in groupees deranged logic having a listing on Greenlight is the same as being on Steam. God damn it.

Konjad

Patron
I was thinking about buying Prison Architect during summer sale, but in the end thought it's not interesting enough.

I just saw this video and it changed my mind. Awaiting PA sale now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom