Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter The Underground King | Racing Strategy RPG - The Last Game on Steam Greenlight, EVER!

The Underground King

Barely Literate
RifmYkp.png

Hello! My name is Alexandru Nechita and together with Alex Nae we are working on The Underground King.

The game is a racing strategy RPG for PC, Mac & Linux where you recruit the city's lowlifes, assemble junkyard cars and have them compete in street racing for profit and infamy!

We just launched our game demo on Steam Greenlight, minutes before the platform was shut down and we got the privilege to be the last game submitted! We had the pleasure of Kotaku writing about the game and this event.

Jim Sterling even made a video about us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNdgxPEVKsk

We have a Kickstarter campaign ongoing. I invite you to check it out! If you like what you see and one of the rewards is attractive, I would appreciate the support!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1026847873/the-underground-king-rpg-narrative-strategy-racing

Thank you for your time!

s4lo7kC.gif
enkj8j6.gif

nI1FrzR.gif

5xj522d.gif

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This has got to be one of the most confusingly genre-labeled games I have ever seen.

hellbent

Augur
Hmmmm....they cite X-Com and Derpest Dungeon in the influences. I assume there will be permadeath for the hobos you recruit to drive those death machines.

The Underground King

Barely Literate
This has got to be one of the most confusingly genre-labeled games I have ever seen.
Our game is VERY niche :D but in our playtests, people have found it fun!

Hmmmm....they cite X-Com and Derpest Dungeon in the influences. I assume there will be permadeath for the hobos you recruit to drive those death machines.
There are many way to lose them. Some will walk out of anger / stress, some will hit a barrier and fly out of the window. The lucky ones are those who don't join your sociopathic management style <3

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Inb4 EA copies the idea, because the last glossy Need for Speed didn't meet the sales expectations.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom